Monday, June 3, 2024

Decorating the Garden

Decorating the Garden
This spring, as I go through my sheds, I ask myself, why am I not decorating the garden more? With the weather so nice, I find myself outside more, and I decided to use some of the things I have to enjoy them. 

Decorating the Garden

An old message board looks great in the garden, and it can become a new flower drying rack.

Decorating the Garden
A discarded chandelier had many crystals to create a suncatcher.

Teacup Birdfeeder
A teacup and suacer with a pattern of transferware that I didn't mind repurposing made a nice teacup birdfeeder.

Bowl of Roses
An unused crock floated some roses.

Decorating the Garden
A birdcage looks wonderful with wire lights.

Decorating the Garden
A large graniteware pot also floated some spring blossoms. There was a breeze the day I did this, and the blossoms danced around like a kaleidoscope in the water.

Bistro Set
A bistro set to sit down and enjoy all of my efforts. 

In Victory,
Sherry

1 comment:

Bernideen said...

What a gorgeous rose bush! A wonderful spot for tea in the garden!