Friday, April 26, 2024

Tea in the Garden

 Tea in the Garden

'Tea in the garden is my one weakness.'
Dorcus Lane, Lark Rise to Candleford

Tea in the Garden
Can you relate to tea in the garden being a weakness? When I watched that TV show this winter and the character Dorcus said that line, I laughed out loud! This is way too true for me too. Dorcus had a lot of weaknesses, though, as I suppose we all do. 

Tea in the Garden
Nothing too philosophical today; just enjoying this marvelous time outside and hoping the weather stays beautiful! 

Tea in the Garden
I have been working on a shady spot in my garden for tea. I have found a few new plants to put here.

Tea in the Garden
I scored a French wire planter at the thrift store last week! Many weaknesses for sure! Have you had tea in the garden yet?

In Victory,
Sherry



1 comment:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This was a post that filled my soul dear Sherry! Not quite warm enough to plant my garden yet...but soon. At least some daffs and tulips are blooming around town and the trees starting to bud. Way up here in the north our Spring just truly begins more in May.
Love the tea set and that wire basket is dreamy!! Dreaming on those days ahead. xo