Thursday, October 26, 2017

Home Sweet Home #344

Spiritual Warfare: My God is a God who Saves!
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home! This week I shared a story from the Bible that demonstrates Spiritual Warfare and how My God is a God Who Saves! 

May the (real) Force Be With You: The Charm of Home
Then get a spiritual upgrade in your life with the knowledge in this post, May the (real) Force be With You

There are so many wonderful posts here each week, here are a few I enjoyed.
Adopt a Simple Amish Lifestyle by Our Simple Homestead.

Country Roads and Pretty Teacups by Rose Chintz Cottage.



Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Party Guidelines
Would you please share anything related to your home in the spirit of Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, Christian encouragement, DIY's, gardening, home decoration, sewing, crafts, etc.)
Please don't link up giveaways and advertisements.
Follow and or subscribe to The Charm of Home.
Please include a link or my button in your post.
By linking up, you are giving The Charm of Home permission to use any picture  or content to share as a feature on The Charm of Home social media outlets.
If anything doesn't fit the theme of the party I will delete it.

*New* Starting this fall (2017) I will not allow any Halloween post. Thank you for respecting the truth of the Bible and not posting any Halloween.
*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.

* Please note that posts on this party come from other blogs also and that they may not agree with my own personal faith.  Take this into consideration when viewing links and use your own discernment using the Holy Scriptures as your guide.


5 comments:

Kathryn Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely rest of the week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sherry! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for the feature, Sherry. I am in very good company with the wonderful Amish barn {I love barns} and the yummy pasta and meatballs. Hope your weekend is lovely.

Blessings,
Sandi

handmade by amalia said...

A lot of lovely inspiration. I do love a red barn.
Amalia
xo

Unknown said...

It feels like ages since I've been here Sherry. I've been on a bit of a break but came back this week just to share a book that I believe is so powerful and so needed for the epidemic of depression we are facing today. Hope Prevails and our hope is built on nothing less than Jesus!
Blessings,
Patti