Thursday, April 6, 2017

Home Sweet Home #317

Have the Attitude of Christ: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared Have the Attitude of Christ.

Faith or Works of the Law: The Charm of Home
Then I shared what Paul taught us in, Faith or Works of the Law

There are so many wonderful posts each week, here are a few that I enjoyed.
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake by Home Cooking Recipe Box.

Spring Floral Arrangement

Garden Plants for Bees
Garden Plants for Bees from Comfort Spring.

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Party Guidelines
*New* Would you please share anything related to your home in the spirit of Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, Christian encouragement, DIY's, gardening, home decoration, sewing, crafts, etc.)
Please don't link up giveaways and advertisements.
Follow and or subscribe to The Charm of Home.
Please include a link or my button in your post.
By linking up, you are giving The Charm of Home permission to use any picture  or content to share as a feature on The Charm of Home social media outlets.
If anything doesn't fit the theme of the party I will delete it.


*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.

* Please note that posts on this party come from other bogs also and that they may not agree with my own personal faith.  Take this into consideration when viewing links and use your own discernment using the Holy Scriptures as your guide.




15 comments:

Gentle Joy said...

So nice to visit on this beautiful spring day... thank you for hosting the party. :)

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week and for taking the time to stop by!!
Hugs,
Deb

Susan Freeman said...

Wishing you a blessed Easter.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for featuring my post on garden plants for bees and of course the party itself.

Daniela said...

I'm so grateful to you, sweet friend, for hosting such a stunning party, always filling my heart with joy and inspiration !!!

Wishing you a most lovely remainder of your week
I'm sending blessings across the many miles

XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for the party and have a blessed week....

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for hosting.
Joy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you for the welcoming place you provide here, Sherry! Always lovely to visit.

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for having this party each week. Hope your weekend is richly blessed.

xo Dianne

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry. I love your Christ centered posts. God bless!
Patti

Linda said...

Thank you for the sweet feature for Home Cooking. You do an amazing job all these years. ~Linda at Home Cooking

Poppy said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry. Wishing you a warm and wonderful weekend,

Poppy

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Happy spring Sherry! Thanks for hosting.
hugs,
Jann

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Sherry, I will take a look at a few of these entries as I do my chores. I love the feel of warmth and wholesomeness of your blog! Home can be a very charming place!
Always... Roxy