Thursday, March 2, 2017

Home Sweet Home #312

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared Our Identity in Christ.

 Another message for the church this week was, Clothed with Love

There are so many wonderful posts each week, here are a few that I enjoyed.

Hello by Mz. Witherspoon's Cottage....


Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Party Guidelines
*New* Would you please share anything related to your home in the spirit of Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, Christian encouragement, DIY's, gardening, home decoration, sewing, crafts, etc.)
Please don't link up giveaways and advertisements.
Follow and or subscribe to The Charm of Home.
Please include a link or my button in your post.
By linking up, you are giving The Charm of Home permission to use any picture  or content to share as a feature on The Charm of Home social media outlets.
If anything doesn't fit the theme of the party I will delete it.



*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


14 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for your 312th Home Sweet Home, appreciated.
Joy

Daniela said...

Thanks most sincerely for hosting your so lovely party, dear Sherry !

Wishing you a wonderful remainder of your week

XOXO Daniela at - My little old world - (Dany)

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting and enjoy the weekend, Sherry.

Blessings,
Sandi

French pretties said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry, have a nice weekend, xo. Hugs. Monika

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks so much for all your efforts in hosting this lovely party! A blessed Lenten season to you!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, your photographs are lovely, weaving stories. Thank you for hosting this warm, uplifting party.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for visiting and for hosting each week!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Debby Goes Shabby said...

Sherry

Love your blog, and I love reading your spiritual inspiration. Thank you for the feature, silks and galvanized, my daughter wants her bucket, LOL!

Much Love
Debby
Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for hosting and happy March!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Thanks for the party Sherry. I loved Debby's bucket!
hugs,
Jann

Unknown said...

One thing a former pastor always said regarding identity in Christ is, "If we know who we are in Christ we'll start acting like someone else." I love that! Thank you for the link party Sherry and blessings to you my friend,
Patti

handmade by amalia said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. Great inspiration.
Amalia
xo

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Sorry I don't have anything to share this week...Wanted to let you know I needed your last post Clothed with Love it helped me a great deal.