Thursday, January 26, 2017

Home Sweet Home #307

Prayer = Peace: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I was searching for my happy place and found it with God in, Prayer = Peace.


And then, this post is why I never really like to write a lot of words and just like to give you pretty pictures because you may get me getting really real, as I did this week in, What did he mean love one another? 

There are so many wonderful posts here each week here are a few that I enjoyed.

Blue & White bedroom
Bring on the Blue and White! by Everyday Living.  Pic by: Housepitality Designs

Easy Naked Cake
The Easy Way to Make a Naked Cake by Rattlebridge Farm.

Crocheted granny square pencil case
Granny Square Pencil Case by Annemarie's Haakblog.

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Party Guidelines
*New* Would you please share anything related to your home in the spirit of Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, Christian encouragement, DIY's, gardening, home decoration, sewing, crafts, etc.)
Please don't link up giveaways and advertisements.
Follow and or subscribe to The Charm of Home.
Please include a link or my button in your post.
By linking up, you are giving The Charm of Home permission to use any picture  or content to share as a feature on The Charm of Home social media outlets.
If anything doesn't fit the theme of the party I will delete it.
*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


17 comments:

Daniela said...

I thank you wholeheartedly, dearest friend, for hosting this wonderful weekly link-up party !

Trusting you're having the best of weeks,
I'm sending blessings on your coming days

XO Daniela

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Such nice features, thanks so much for hosting. Have a blessed day in the Lord. :)
Gina

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, thank you sharing the word of God in your posts. It is much appreciated and inspiring. We need more of this in Blogland where so many may be encouraged by it.
Your features are lovely, especially like the blue bedroom. Enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Susan Freeman said...

Wonderful features! I can't wait to try to make that crochet pencil case. Adorable! Thanks for the inspiration both creative and spiritual.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Trisha said...

Thanks for the party...I hope your week has been a good one!

~Trisha

Decor To Adore said...

Sherry I have so appreciated your thoughtful posts this week. Thank you also for hosting.

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Sherry. A lovely post..and lovely chintz. Great features too...going now to visit. Thanks so much for hosting and had a blessed week!
Ruth

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much, Sherry for the feature and for hosting each week! Wishing you a wonderful week!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

The features are really nice and I might have to try my hand on the crochet holder...but have been busy knitting sock to get us through our winter. Thanks for the party and wishing you a blessed day!

Deanies Stash said...

Sherry, thank you for hosting and I am loving your photos. May the Lord bless you richly this week.

xo Dianne

Annemarie's Haakblog said...

Thanks a lot for featuring my pencil case! And thanks for having this lovely party again. Enjoy your weekend! X Annemarie

Unknown said...

Prayer = Peace. Yes! Even in the midst of the greatest storms. Thank you Sherry.

Journa Ramirez said...

This party is full of great ideas! We love to link-up here. Hugs! Journa - www.lollyjane.com

mjmaterazo said...

thank you for hosting another great party sherry. have a great week. xo- maryjo

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Beautiful tea pots...always a favorite. Visiting around blogland and landed here and thank ye for the opportunity to visit others via your party.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Sorry I'm late but was busy making the soup...thanks for the party and hope the sun is our in your neck o the woods since it finally came out here today!