Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home! This week I took time for a Midsummer Tea.
There are so many great DIY, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home party each week. All of you are so very talented! Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week. These features were all pinned! Thank you to all who join me for this party.
Jamie at Anderson + Grant shared How to Make a DIY Tobacco Basket.
Melissa at Dancing Dog Cabin shared Cabin Progress: Still Working On It.
Maryjo at Master"Pieces" of My Life shared a Grey Container Garden Vignette.
Here comes fall, it can't wait! Catherine at Ornate Splendor shared Embellished Pumpkins for Autumn.
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home! It is wonderful to have you here!
Follow me on Twitter
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
- Link up anything from your home or garden. I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
- My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.
- If you are new here I hope you will become a follower.
- Please don't link up more than two posts. No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.
- Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration. Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.