Thursday, July 14, 2016

Home Sweet Home #280

Caramel Peach Cake with Caramel Peach Topping
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I baked a cake, in Caramel Peach Cake with Caramel Topping.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned! Thanks for joining me!

Tomatoes food styling
Mary, at Home Is Where the Boat Is, always gets me with her food photography.  Here she did it again with Tomato, Tomahto.

Summer Kitchen
Jolena, at While I Linger shared, My Summer Kitchen.  It's lovely! 

Is That You Lord?
And, for a change of pace, I really enjoyed Pam, of A New Lens' post,  Is That You, Lord?  A great read! 

Happy Home Keeper
Sharon White, of The Legacy of Home shared, Happy Home Keeper.  This was a refreshing take on keeping the home. Keeping an "old fashioned" home appeals to me.
(The picture is Maureen O'Hara with her Mother , 1948)

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!   It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


20 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

A perfect lunch would be tomato tarte followed by peach cake. Thank you for hosting.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the fun and have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting each week, Sherry!

Mary said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for sharing my tomato post! I'm honored and thrilled to be featured among the inspiration here each week.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for hosting! xx Jo

Snap said...

I'm a happy camper when peach season arrives! Your cake looks delicious. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Peach season here in TX. We've been through a bushel of peaches and ready for more.
Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend.

Mrs. White said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post! I am honored!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Yum! I could go for a piece of that peach cobbler right now! Thanks for hosting this fun get-together each week!

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely, ALL lovely! Thank you Sherry.
Blessings,
Patti

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party. Wishing you a great weekend!

xo Dianne

Unknown said...

Um, CARAMEL PEACH CAKE? YUMMY!! I'm loving all the links this week. Thanks for hosting. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

xoxo,
Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry! Oh, I'm so happy to join your party today. I haven't been here in some time. Hope you're doing well and thank you for hosting.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Pat said...

Sherry,
YuMMy!
I've copied your recipe for the Caramel Peach Cake with Caramel Topping, dear friend! I'll bake this for "Mr. Ed" as soon as I purchase fresh peaches!
Amazing featured guests posts filled with inspiration!
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Trisha said...

Thank you for hosting such a great party every week!

~Trisha

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh I love that vintage pic of actress Maureen O'Hara with her mom.
Thank you so much for the inspiration and fun.
Have a lovely weekend.
FABBY

Lynn Fern said...

Loving that summer kitchen!

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you, Sherry, for hosting. Great features!

handmade by amalia said...

The Caramel Peach Cake is calling my name.
Amalia
xo

While I Linger said...

Thank you for such lovely parties and for featuring my Summer Kitchen!