Thursday, May 5, 2016

Home Sweet Home #270

Mother's Day Tea: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This weekend is Mother's Day, I highlight this in Take Time for Mom.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned! Thanks for joining me!


Emily at The French Hutch shared Rose Garden Tea for Two. She has spectacular roses! 

Patti at Old Things New shared French Courtyard on a Backyard Deck.  Her photography of her gorgeous plants got my attention.

Colleen at Life on Kaydeross Creek shared Antique Hutch Makeover with Pure & Original Paint.  Love this! 

Jessica at Dreaming of Leaving shared Delicious Homemade Ice Cream Recipes, just in time for summer! 

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



20 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Emily's garden is just adorable! Nice features. Spring is such a nice time to blog. Thanks so much for hosting Sherry!

Unknown said...

Thank you Sherry for hosting this party. I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you for the party and Happy Mother's Day.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

French pretties said...

Today I am sharing with you my new birthday party for my fairy. Happy Mother Day and thanks for hosting! Hugs. Monika

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely features, Sherry. Thank you for hosting and have a Happy and Blessed Mother's Day!

Hugs,
Sandi

Daniela said...

I heartily thank you dear Sherry for such lovely features and for hosting me once more, thank you again and again !

I wish you a most wonderful Mother's Day and weekend ahead, sending much love to you

Dany

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Wishing you the best for Mother's Day this weekend! Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party for us!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad Emily's garden was featured. It's so beautiful.
Thank you for hosting, Sherry.
Back to visit with your lovely guests later.
xo

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Another beautiful, graceful party, Sherry. Thank you for hosting!

Pat said...

Sherry,
Oh, my dear friend, what a lovely Tribute to Mom!
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home! each week!
Happy Mother's Day, to you!
Fondly,
Pat

Sarah said...

Sherry, your features are full of joy and beauty. I want to be enjoying tea at Emily's right now. '-)
Thanks for hosting and Happy Mother's Day!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sherry! Thanks for the party!

Unknown said...

Thank you Sherry, for featuring my "French Courtyard" deck. I am honored and you are a blessing :)
Patti

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

thanks for the party...and happy Mother's day!

Stacey said...

Good morning! Sharing a beautiful home tour with you and all of our blog friends today. Thanks for the chance to link up and Happy Mother's Day. :)

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for hosting the party - so many great creative posts here.

CraveCute said...

Such a beautiful post! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Decor To Adore said...

Happy Mother's Day Weekend Sherry and thank you for hosting!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Sherry, so many great links (I'm #86!), I want to visit them all. I'll get to several of them, but I have to start with A Cake Party for Exhausted People (three guesses why I chose that one)!