Thursday, April 28, 2016

Home Sweet Home #269

The Splendor of Spring
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home! This week I shared The Splendor of Spring.  

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned! Thanks for joining me!
15 Farmhouse Style Bathrooms
Kristi at Making It in the Mountains shared 15 Farmhouse Style Bathrooms Full of Rustic Charm

DIY Wooden Crate Shoe Rack

Julie at Live From Julie's House shared DIY Wooden Crate Shoe Rack.

Personal Tea Room
Bernideen of Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage and Garden shared When a Dream Comes True for BTCG Blog Party.  It is her new space in her home, a personal tea room.

Easy Apple Pie Rose Tart
The Little Yellow Corner Store shared An Easy Apple Pie Rose Tart.  Aren't they pretty? 

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


15 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Those apple rose tarts look amazing and I keep meaning to make them. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend, Sherry.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Kathryn Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

The French Hutch said...

Love your "open book" photo! Great features, thanks for hosting such a sweet party……….

Daniela said...

I'm so grateful to you for hosting this so inspiring party, Dearest One, it's such a treat and such a delight for me to participate !

Hope you're having a wonderful Spring, my lovely, I'm sending blessings of joy on your weekend ahead,
with my dearest love and gentle hugs

Dany at ~ My little old world ~

Betty said...

I love this party and today I was able to join in. Thanks for having it.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Lovely features. Thank you for Home Sweet Home 269. Always a pleasure to visit and join in.
Joy

Pat said...

Sherry,
The "still life" photo is mesmerizing, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my DIY Wooden Crate shoe rack!! :-)

Julie
LiveFromJuliesHouse.com

Bernideen said...

Dear Sherry:
Thanks so much for featuring my lower level tea room. It is a dream come true for me and will soon be "tried out" for the first time!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that first photo is beautiful.
Thank you for hosting.
:)

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for hosting the party - so many creative posts in one place.

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you for hosting!
I'm actually joining in this week! :)
Have a great weekend.
~Liz