Thursday, April 14, 2016

Home Sweet Home #267

Heritage Gardening and Heirloom Seeds
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home! This week I was gardening and did this book review, Heritage Gardens and Heirloom Seeds.  It is a great book for the heirloom garden lover.  Check it out!  

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned! Thanks for joining me!

Desk
Nicki at Sweet Parrish Place shared Trashtastic Treasures-A Few Vintage Finds.  She was showing us the desk chair but I really loved this whole desk area!

Chinoiserie
Angelina at Peonies & Orange Blossoms shared French Chinoiserie and How to Add Chinoiserie Decor to Your Home.  I love this look and she did a great post on it.  

Pecan Pie
























Sylvia of Sylvia's Simple Life shared Pecan Pie a Taste of the South.  Sylvia's photography is just amazing.  She created an atmosphere with these photos that captured the plantation in her piece and the deep south for all of it's history.


Free Labels
Jes at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth shared "Cottage Rose" Pantry Labels by Mrs. Tittlemouse~Free Printable.  Adorable!

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


21 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Mmm, love pecan pie! Those little salt jars are very cute too. Thanks for hosting, Sherry.

Blessings,
Sandi

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you for the party Sherry!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for visiting and thanks for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

The French Hutch said...

Gardening is something we need to finish here. The book sounds lovely. Thanks for the features and for hosting. Have a great weekend……..

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curtains in My Tree said...


I really like the chartreuse green color in one feature, it really POPS

thanks for having us all over

Pat said...

Sherry,
Amazing featured guests, dear friend!
I see that you, also, are enjoying the idea of Gardening this week!
Thank you for hosting The Charm Of Home! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much Sherry for the lovely party.
Have a great weekend ahead.
FABBY

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 267. Love reading the posts that join in. Have a lovely week.
Joy

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

Thank you for featuring my chinoiserie post. You've made my day! Thanks for visiting all of us every week and hosting the party!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! Enjoyed all of your features!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, thank so much for the party and have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry! I loved the Chinoiserie feature!

Sylvia said...

Thank you, dear Sherry, for always being so kind and supportive! I like this book about heirloom gardening; it looks interesting - thank you for sharing!

JES said...

Thank you for featuring our COTTAGE ROSE PANTY LABELS! I really appreciate it! Have a lovely weekend! :)

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you for hosting - have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you Sherry! Have a nice weekend!

Daniela said...

Dearest Sherry, thank you for such wonderful features and for hosting me, as well !
May your day be blessed with love, sending dear hugs to you,
with much thankfulness

Daniela

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sherry, I've been in the garden this week as well. I adore those printables! Thanks for hosting.
hugs,
Jann

xinex said...

Fantastic features! The gardening book sounds interesting. Thanks for hosting....Christine

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I hope you had a good break, Sherry! That first picture you show has been a long favorite of mine. So pretty and springy. Thanks for a lovely party!