Thursday, April 7, 2016

Home Sweet Home #266

April: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I have been amazed at the speed of this spring in April.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned! Thanks for joining me!

Easter Table

Lori at Dining Delight shared this lovely White Easter Tablescape.


French Garden House
Stacey at Poofing the Pillows shared this First Friday Home Tour: Lidy's French Garden House.


Easter Wreath
LuAnn at Lovely Livings shared this super pretty Easter Wreath.


Birdbath Garden
Bernideen's Tea Time Cottage and Garden shared this fun Birdbath Redo

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.

22 comments:

Denise said...

Your garden looks so sweet, Sherry. :) These are really lovely features from last week -- can't wait to read them. Thanks so much for hosting, and have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Denise at Forest Manor

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry, and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you for the party Sherry!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Sylvia said...

Thank you very much for your kind words on my blog and for hosting this inspiring party each week, Sherry! Today I am sharing my version of pecan pie and few photos from our visit to Oak Alley in Louisiana. Happy April!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty wreath with the cross.
Thank you for hosting.
Have a nice weekend ahead.
FABBY

Pat said...

Sherry,
I agree, Spring is nearly in full bloom here on the Prairie,too, dear friend!
Usually, in April, we are just beginning to see our first blooms.
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sherry, thank you for Home Sweet Home 266, always a pleasure to visit and join in. Wonderful features. Have a lovely week.
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!!

Hugs,
Deb

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Wonderful features this week. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thank you so much for the featuring my White Easter Tablescape! I'm honoured and thrilled to be highlighted from among so many wonderful links. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for hosting this party!

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Thank you so much, Sherry for hosting and providing us with lovely inspiration!

The French Hutch said...

Beautiful features Sherry. Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party... cute features this week. :)

Sarah said...

Lovely party, Sherry. Thank you for hosting.

Unknown said...

Wonderful Spring features Sherry, and I love the shot of your garden. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Patti

Unknown said...

Hi! Love your Spring pics! ..Esp the wreath with the cross. Thank you for hosting! Enjoy your weekend!

handmade by amalia said...

Lovely spring inspiration! It really is the friendliest season.
Amalia
xo

Kathryn Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Have a lovely weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Sherry, Hello! Your photos are inspiring and uplifting! Love them !! Thank you for hosting this party! Dianna

LuAnn said...

Thank you for the lovely feature on my wreath Sherry! I'm very grateful to be selected! Many thanks too for hosting your lovely parties.

Stacey said...

Sherry, thanks so much for featuring Lidy's beautiful French Garden House. I was honored that she allowed me to share it and I love the chance for as many people as possible to see it. :)

Stacey

Irena said...

Dear Sherry,
your blog The Charm of Home is such a inspirative and beautiful place.
I'm a new blogger here and I am honored to join in your party. Thank you for hosting!
Blessings,
Irena