Thursday, March 24, 2016

Home Sweet Home #264

Journaling Bible: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week for Holy Week I gave my version of Going Home for Easter.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned! Thanks for joining me!

Spring Wreath
Monika at HMC shared a gorgeous wreath in Blooming Spring Wreath.

Moss & flower Easter Egg
Janet at Rosemary and Thyme shared Moss and Faux Flower Egg Tutorial.

Nasturtium

Almond Cake with Blackberry filling and Cream Cheese frosting

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


28 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting and thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Deb

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you so much for another party this week Sherry! Wishing you a Blessed Easter.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Have a lovely weekend, Sherry, and thank you for hosting.

Easter blessings,
Sandi

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting and have a Happy Easter! :0)

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy Easter Sherry and thank you for Home Sweet Home 264. Have a lovely weekend.
Joy

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting and have a blessed Easter weekend!
Gina

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting each week, Sherry! Happy Easter to you and your family!

French pretties said...

Sherry thanks for hosting and including me into such fantastic selection. Happy Easter! Monika

Pat said...

Sherry,
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home,each week, dear friend!
Have a blessed Holy Week and Happy Easter!
Fondly,
Pat

xinex said...

Great features, Sherry. Thanks for hosting. Happy Easter!...Christine

Kim said...

Hi Sherry! Thanks so much of the party! :) Have a super Easter weekend!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

The pistachio cake looks yummy!
Thank you for hosting Sherry and hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday.
FABBY

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting and I loved your last post. Being quiet is difficult but I am trying.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Such a beautiful time of year! Thanks so much for hosting Sherry! Happy Easter to you!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks for hosting this lovely spring time get-together! Best wishes for a Blessed Easter!

mjmaterazo said...

thanks for hosting another great party. wishing you a wonderful easter. xo- maryjo
https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

Bernideen said...

Dear Sherry:
I love the special features! These were lovely and Happy Easter to you!

handmade by amalia said...

A lovely selection. That Blooming Spring Wreath is special.
Amalia
xo

Daniela said...

Dearest Sherry,
thank you once again for sharing all this cheerfulness and beauty, my sweetest friend, and for hosting me once more, as well !
Hope you're having a blessed week, I wish you a Happy Easter weekend,
with all my heart and with sincere gratitude

Daniela

Pondside said...

I'll need more than a few quiet moments to enjoy all of these links. Happy Easter!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting. So many lovely ideas to check out!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely Easter! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Mimi said...

Sherry, I'm thrilled that you've featured my garden. Thankyou! Thanks for hosting yet again, and Happy Easter. Mimi xxx

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you Sherry for hosting! Beautiful features. Have a blessed Easter, Lynn

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Thank you so much for hosting your beautiful party, Sherry. I hope you have a blessed Easter!

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

Thank you, Sherry, for featuring my Pistachio cake!