Thursday, February 11, 2016

Home Sweet Home #258

Valentine's Day Tea: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I poured out all my love for Valentine's Day in For the Love of Tea.

Afternoon Tea at Home: Book Review
Afternoon Tea at Home by Will Torrent
Ryland Peters & Small, $24.95; www.rylandpeters.com
Jacket Photo credit: Photography by Matt Russell

For all of you tea lovers, I got my hands on a new book in Afternoon Tea at Home: Book Review! It was wonderful go and check out my review! 

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!  I had so little time this week!  I visited every post and there were so many I could have featured!!   Thanks for joining me!



Kitchen Remodel

Emily of The French Hutch remodeled her kitchen and it was stunning in: The Old Kitchen and A Facelift.


Blue & White Kitchen
Janet at Just Jan Blog shared Blue & White.  This kitchen pictured from Traditional Home is gorgeous! 

Downton Abbey Tea
Betty at My Cozy Corner shared a Downton Abbey Tea that was very pretty! 

Regency Era Valentine Tea
Laura at Decor to Adore shared a history lesson and a gorgeous tea in Regency Era Valentine Tea.  

Valentine Mantel
Eilis at My Heart Lives Here shared her beautiful Valentine Mantel


I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

*If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



22 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sherry! Thank you for the party.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for visiting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Thank you for the feature, Sherry! You don't have to convince me about drinking tea, I already drink too much! I am trying to stick with water. Now if I can just drink tea as a treat because I always put way too much sugar in it. I hope you have a great weekend.

The French Hutch said...

Thank you Sherry for the feature. Thanks for hosting the party…..
Happy Valentine's Day.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, your features are just gorgeous this week! Thanks for the party and have a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend!

Blessings,
Sandi

Melissa said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for hosting!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So many delicious posts! Your cake looks just wonderful. Thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for the party and happy Valentine's!

HometoCottage.com said...

Thanks for the party... mmmm mmmm yum... that cake looks delicious!! Liz

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, I hope you have a splendid Valentine's Day! Thanks for hosting the party.

Marsha said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Sherry. I'm your latest follower! The Downton Tea looks nice-I went to one last week and hope to post a story in the near future. The red transferware in the other feature sure did catch my eye, too.
And, I'm learning to appreciate a nice cup of tea these days. A real treat that I look forward to in the afternoon or evening!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Thanks for the party and Happy Valentine's Day to you on Sunday!
Gina

Mimi said...

Happy Valentines Day Sherry, and thankyou as always, for your beautiful linkup. Mimi xxx

Unknown said...

You are right about the talent here! I love seeing all of the beauty and I'm thankful for this party and YOU!
Blessings,
Patti

Pat said...

Sherry,
Amazing featured guests, dear friend!!!
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home! each week!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Fondly,
Pat

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy Valentine's Day!

Eilis said...

Thank you for the feature! Happy Valentine's Day.

Pondside said...

So many good blogs to read - and if I only had a slice of your cake I'd be in heaven!

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Unknown said...

Thanks for the awesome party. It is awesome as usual.

xoxo,
Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

FABBY'S LIVING said...

That cake is so pretty and so delicious looking, wish I had a piece.
Thank you for hosting.
Happy Valentine's.
FABBY