Thursday, January 28, 2016

Home Sweet Home #256

Winter Tea: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared a Winter Tea '16.


Potato Biscuits: The Charm of Home
And I was baking for all of us out there with autoimmune disorders in Potato Biscuits.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!


Instagram
Pam at Everyday Living shared some great Instagram accounts in Let's Get Social!  I loved this account! 

Barbour Coat
Angelina at Peonies and Orange Blossoms shared Barbour Beadnell Coat Review and Style Ideas.  I love English country style and fashion.  I learned to sew years ago to copy Princess Diana's fashions.

Winter hutch
Mimi at 247 Mulberry Lane shared  Wordless Wednesday where she just took photos of her cozy January decor

Vintage ribbonwork pillows
Liz at The Porcelain Rose shared: Divine-Ruffles, Lace and Ribbonwork.  Where she shared her gorgeous vintage pillow collection.


I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


22 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry - hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Oh Sherry - what a beautiful post - thanks for sharing !

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!! and for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, your biscuits look good. I have never made potato biscuits before. There are a lot of us out there with autoimmune diseases but thankfully I don't have many serious allergies. Lovely features and thanks for hosting. Hope you have a terrific weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Pam Richardson said...

Sherry, thank you so much hosting and for my feature "Let' Get Social"! Have a beautiful weekend and blessings, Pam @ Everyday Living

Sarah said...

Potato biscuits are new to me. Thanks for sharing and thanks for hosting each week.
Enjoy your weekend.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry! I love seeing the fun variety of pretty things and goodies. ;)

Blessings for the weekend ahead! xoxo

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, your biscuits look so delicious! I would never have guessed that potatoes were an ingredient, and I can't wait to try it. Thank you for hosting!

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

Thanks for sharing my Barbour coat review! So glad you liked it!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, your biscuits looks delicious! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!
Gina

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks for the great comment on my post Sherry! We like so many of the same things. Thanks for bringing so many of us together!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry!

Pat said...

Sherry,
Amazing featured guests, dear friend!!!
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home! each week!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sherry, thank you for Home Sweet Home 256. Great group of bloggers joining in. Have a good week.
Joy

Mimi said...

Thankyou Sherry! It's always a feast for the eyes here. Mimi xxx

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the party.
Have a great and lovely weekend.
FABBY

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party. I would love it if you would stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Have an fabulous day! Lou Lou Girls

Aida said...

Thank you Sherry for hosting. I m so glad I was able to link up to this fabulous party. Hoping to meet some new blog friends.
Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.

Blessings,
Aida

handmade by amalia said...

A wonderful selection. I want to visit everyone.
Amalia
xo

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry! Thanks for hosting and sharing. Have a great weekend!

Carolyn @ Our Gilded Abode said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Sherry - and for the nice features!