Thursday, January 21, 2016

Home Sweet Home #255

Flowering Tea
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I had a Flowering Tea. Children sick and snow days....this was all I got on the blog.  Need I say more.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!

Butler's Pantry Transformation
Lory at Designthusiasm shared From Storage Closet to Dream Butler's Pantry and I was very impressed with the transformation! Can you guess what really got me?  Yes, the teacups added to the chandelier.  The second link tells more about the chandy transformation.  Anyway, I loved the creativity with this.

Nautical Wreath
Penny at Penny's Vintage Home shared Nautical Wreath. I love all things nautical so this was a project that also spoke to me.


Lace and Heart Wreath
Linda of My Sew What Blog shared Delicate Vintage Lace and Hearts Wreath. Perfect, since Valentines Day is coming soon.


Rustic Farmhouse Console Table
Dagmar at Dagmar's Home shared $60 Rustic Farmhouse Console Table for Our Kitchen. Such a great look! 

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


24 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. Sorry to hear your guys are sick. Hope they get better soon. Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting and for visiting!!

Hugs,
Deb

LORY said...

Thank you so much for featuring my butler's pantry and for linking to the chandy too!! What a lovely surprise... :-) Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Your tea and cake look and sound delicious, Sherry. I think we are both on the purple look this week! Thank you for hosting!

The Porcelain Rose said...

Wishing everyone a speedy recovery.
Very cold and snowy here so I'm crafting and trying to stay warm.
Lovely features this week.
Thank you for hosting.
Blessings.
Liz

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I Love all the features this week and am so honored to be included...thank you! That chandy really caught my eye...can't wait to pop over to Lory's blog and get a closer look! hugs...

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 255. A pleasure to visit and join in. Have good week.
Joy

Lady of the Manor said...

Hope everyone has recovered. Thanks for hosting!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, hope your kiddos feel better real soon. Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend.
Gina

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love that console table with the dishes, it's great for the kitchen too.
I hope the kids get better soon. Here at my end hubby was a severe cough but he's also fine now.
Have a great weekend ahead and thanks for hosting.
FABBY

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Sure hope the kids feel better soon and you get a back from the snow. Thanks for the party...

Jen said...

Your featured teacup chandy is out of this world -
Fun party, thanks for hosting...
Have a Wonderful Week -
Jen @ Lace Crazy

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Hope everyone is on the mend! We're bracing for some snow here this weekend :(

Mimi said...

Thanks so much for the lovely party. I hope everyone feels better soon!

Patricia Krank said...

Crazy fun features today! I love it. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Patti

Linda Walker said...

So appreciate the feature of my lace and heart wreath, THANK YOU! Enjoyed scrolling through the other featured posts too. Thanks also for hosting!
Linda
Mysewwhatblog

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks so much Sherry! I hope everyone is on the mend! Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry, thank you so much for featuring my new farm table! I so appreciate it!

I had a hard time finding the button - but the I saw the page for it :)

Best,
Dagmar ~ Dagmar's Home

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Hope everyone gets well soon!!Happy Weekend to you! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

JP said...

That is quite the chandy do! Thanks for the party....hope you are out of the storms reach!
JP

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello fabulous! I love to stop by your amazing party. Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for the wondeful party. Hope you have a fabulous weekend. Cathy

mjmaterazo said...

thanks for hosting. hope you're feeling better real soon. xo- maryjo
https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

Marsha said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Sherry. I love the featured console table for the kitchen. I wish I had a spot to do something like that in my kitchen. Happy Saturday--stay warm!