Friday, June 5, 2015

Home Sweet Home #223

Beach Luv: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared Beach Luv and showed some of the many ways I have used shells to decorate.

Royal Pacific Resort Universal Studios FL
I have been on vacation so I don't have any features to share today.  This is one of my favorite homes away from home.  It is  where we stayed, the Royal Pacific Resort in Universal Studios Orlando, FL. They have live orchids growing everywhere at this resort and this courtyard is just my favorite feature of the resort.  I will just get right to the party! 

I have on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 

Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!


24 comments:

Laurel Stephens said...

I love orchids! I hope you had a lovely vacation!

Unknown said...

Sherry ~ I hope you had a wonderful trip! Welcome back and thanks for hosting the party!

Kim said...

Sherry, your hotel looks lovely. Hope it was a fabulous adventure! :) Thanks for the party!

Poppy said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! Enjoy your vacation!

Poppy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a lovely place to spend one's vacation! I hope you are having a fabulous time! Thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for the party...and enjoy your vacation!

bj said...

Thanks for the party....:)

xinex said...

What a beautiful hotel! No wonder it's your favorite. I love orchids! Enjoy your vacation....Christine

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

What a gorgeous resort! Have a wonderful time, and thank you so much for hosting! Love your blue and white transferware, it looks perfect for Summer with the pretty shells and sunflower.

Sarah said...

Sherry, glad you had a great vacation. Thanks for taking the time to host the party.

Rattlebridge Farm said...

The courtyard looks so restful, yet exotic. The orchids must have been amazing. Thank you for hosting the party!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Glad to know that you've been having a good time! Thanks so much for hosting. Summer can be a challenge for blogging. Have a great weekend!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hope your vacation was great!
orchids are one of my fav flower, ever!
Thank you for hosting.
Have a nice Summer weekend.
FABBY

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

What a wonderful place for a vacation. Thank you for Home Sweet Home 223 Sherry. Enjoy your vacation.

Melissa said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Sherry, we lived in Kissimmee, Fl. for several years - what a wonderful area. I can fully understand how you understand vacationing there. Thank you so much for hosting each week. Cathy

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Gorgeous hotel! Thanks for the party, Sherry!

Unknown said...

We just got back from Orlando too and the weather was perfect for seeing the sights and not getting too warm. Thank you for hosting again this week. It takes a lot to keep this going and I appreciate all the work you put into it, even on vacation.
Blessings,
Patti

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for a chance to share my passions. Jo

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Hugs,
Deb

Marsha said...

Enjoy your trip--we were at Universal in January--such a great time. Thank you for hosting the party, Sherry.

sweetbriardreams said...

Thanks for hosting such a lovely party xx

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sherry, your tablescpape looks so fabulous! I am sharing a beach themed table here today. Your resort looks absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the party.
hugs,
Jann

vitadrömmarobusigabarn said...

Thank you four youre lovely words
Have a lovely day
Hugs Tina