Thursday, May 28, 2015

Home Sweet Home #222

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week we picked a lot of strawberries in Strawberry Luv

I also baked up this Berry Flag Cookie for Memorial Day and I shared how I did that.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are very talented!  You all had a lot of great post!  Here are a few that caught my eye.

Laura at Decore to Adore created these Anthropologie Inspired Applique Curtains that were fantastic! 

Joy at A Vintage Green shared a gorgeous garden in Just Visiting a Friend.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes shared Mega-Mansion Tour: Outdoor Spaces and Relaxing Retreats (Part 6).  Beautiful looks to steal for your patio here! 

LuAnn at Lovely Livings shared Creating Simply Lovely Pillows.  Love the chandy image and the bling on this project! 

I have on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



26 comments:

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Sherry, love those berries. And stone fruits. The best things about summer, as far as I'm concerned!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love your teacup, and we love to make a flag jello, but I love the circle shape of your pie.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry !
Hope you have a wonderful weeked !

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting!! Your patriotic dessert is amazing! Well done. Have a super weekend.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Such awesome features!

Thanks for hosting - nice to be able to join in the fun this time around!

Have a wonderful day! : - )

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry. I hope your summer is off to a happy start!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!! And thanks for visiting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Laurel Stephens said...

Your patriotic cookie is fabulous, and I'm loving all the pretty features. Thank you for hosting your party!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

That is a pretty teacup, Sherry, and your cookie looks fabulous! I cannot wait for our berry season to begin. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sylvia said...

Thank you for having me again, Sherry! I am sharing some lilac photos along lilac simple syrup recipe. Have a great weekend!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Diane said...

You created a lovely patriotic cookie and pretty features too. Thanks for the party!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sherry, these are such lovely features! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Poppy said...

Beautiful strawberry sweetness! Thanks for hosting, Sherry and have a wonderful weekend!

Poppy

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Your desserts are works of art! Thank you so much for hosting!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Sherry, thank you so much for featuring my Mega-Mansion patio! (I only wish it was my patio)! Your berry pie is so pretty!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for hosting! :) Jo

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you Sherry! Hope it's been a great week for you!

Lady of the Manor said...

I always enjoy seeing what you've been baking each week! Thanks for hosting!

Melissa said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting!

LuAnn said...

Thank you Sherry for the lovely feature this week on my chandelier pillow. I'm very grateful for the spotlight. Thanks too for hosting your party this week!
Have a lovely weekend!
LuAnn ;)

Unknown said...

Dear Sherry,
your cookie is gorgeous!
You have a very beautiful blog!
Sunny reagrds, Florentine

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sherry, love that teacup and boy does that patriotic cookie ever look good. Have got to pin that! Lovely features. I went all out and shared 3 posts this week. Whew, haven't done that in like, forever! lol! Thanks for the party.
hugs,
Jann

Marsha said...

Hello, Sherry. I've just found your blog and I am your latest follower. I've linked a recent post--thank you for hosting a fun party.

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Thank you so much, Sherry for hosting and sharing fabulous features! :)

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello gorgeous! Love to party with you each week! Please stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm . We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls