Thursday, January 1, 2015

Home Sweet Home #201

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  Happy New Year! This past week I reviewed my favorite recipe posts from the blog in Year End Recipe Review 2014.


I also reviewed my favorite tea posts in Year End Tea Review 2014.

I also am sharing a style guide I published over at Ebay this week: Decorating with Vintage China.

These features are from two weeks ago.  I took Christmas off. You all had so many wonderful Christmas posts!  Thank you so much for sharing.  It wouldn't be a party without  you! Here are a few that caught my eye.


Jacqueline of Cabin &Cottage shared her Old Welsh Dresser. I just adore the way she styles this piece of furniture!

Joli at Simple Changes Healthy Results shared Drop a Bomb on Cold and Flu Season.  She explains the use of essential oils to promote health and to support the body's natural healing process.  Check them out, I have been using them and I love them.

Nicki at T-shirt & Jeans shared a Christmas Eve Salad that was just stunning!  I love it when good food is this pretty!

LuAnn at Lovely Livings shared her holiday style in Deck the Halls for Christmas

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


26 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy New Year, my friend! Hope it is filled with good health and happiness!

Love the posts you featured, Sherry. They are all so lovely.

xo

Sheila :-)

Unknown said...

What beautiful features Sherry - love that salad wreath - I've never seen anything like it !!!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas -
Happy New Year to you and yours !
Hugs,
Suzan

Lady of the Manor said...

Neat features this week. I also liked your year in review! Happy 2015!

The French Hutch said...

Hi Sherry, I always enjoy your recipes and the photography is beautiful. Lovely features and great inspiration, so thank you for hosting.
Happy New Year!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Your desert vignettes are wonderful Sherry. Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home no. 201 today and all year. Happy 2015.
Joy

Brenda Pruitt said...

I think you are the best food stylist in all of Blog Land!
Brenda

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, your cakes are such a marvel and they sure look delicious. Happy New Year to you and your family and thank you for hosting.

Blessings,
sandi

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you for the nice compliment and for featuring my Christmas post, Sherry! It was such a nice time for us. Hope it is a great New Year for you! Thanks so much for hosting such a lovely party during the past year!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for the party!!
Happy New Year!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Miss Kitty said...

I think that food is incredibly hard to photograph well but YOU do a great job! Wonderful posts for 2014. Thanks for hostessing your blog party for us and Happy New Year!

Kim said...

Happy New Year, Sherry! Your pictures are always swoon worthy! It's time for dinner here, but your first photo makes me want dessert...now!! Yum! Thanks for the party!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Sherry! Wishing you all the best for 2015!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting last year and for having me.
Thank you for the first party in 2015.
Happy New Year and many blessings.
FABBY

Unknown said...

What a beautiful year for us all! Happy New year and blessings in 2015,
Patti

Laurel Stephens said...

Gorgeous features for the new year!

LuAnn said...

Thank you Sherry for the lovely feature this week. I'm very honored to be selected.! Many thank too for hosting your party. Have a very lovely and blessed New Year!
LuAnn ;)

Botanic Bleu said...

Sherry,
Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home every week.

Your 2014 review has some of my favorite posts of yours, especially the beautiful cake in the first photo.

Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2015.

Judith

Linda said...

Such lovely features! Thank you for sharing these.
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Nicki said...

Thank you for the sweet feature! Hope you had a great New Years.

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please come and join us at our party. We would love to have you!
Happy New Year! Lou Lou Girls

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Happy New Year Sherry! Thank you so much for hosting this past year and for the new year ahead. Wonderful features!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Have a great new year!

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a Happy New Year!

JP said...

Happy New Year, Sherry...wishing you the best of what's in store for 2015!
JP

Poppy said...

Happy New Year, Sherry! Hope 2015 is filled with sweet happiness!

Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

Mila said...

Have a happy and healthy New Year!
Hugs,
Mila