Thursday, October 2, 2014

Home Sweet Home#189

Cinnamon and Sugar Mini Pumpkin Muffins
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  I Revisited My Inner Child this week in this post and baked up some yummy Cinnamon and Sugar Mini Pumpkin Muffins.

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post!! Here are a few that caught my eye.


Jamie at Anderson +Grant made these Delicious looking Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies with Burnt Butter Icing.



Nancy at A Joyful Cottage shared Living Large in Small Spaces-A Tour of Little House on the Hill.  A little cabin that is charming small space living.


Gentle Joy Photography shared some stunning photos of the light during a sunset in A Sunset Walk...

Debi at Surroundings by Debi shared Fall Porch Decor -A Warm Welcome.   Just beautiful Debi!

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


23 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful features Sherry!
Thanks so much for another great party Hope you have yourself a wonderful week
Hugs,
Suzan

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I'm so excited to party with you today! I hope you get a chance to swing by our party. That would be fantastic! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you Sherry!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

A Joyful Cottage said...

Sherry, thank you for featuring A Tour of The Little House on the Hill. I think it's a pretty special place and I'm happy you thought enough of it to make it a feature at your party. God bless. ~ Nancy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

So manyyyy features!
Thank you for hosting.
FABBY

Poppy said...

Lovely features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry! Oh, I'm just so thrilled to get to come to your party! It's been so long for me. Beautiful features and thank you for hosting. Hope you're doing well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

CraveCute said...

Delightful! I love those cute little "Ghosts"! Wonderful party!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Your features are wonderful and thanks for hosting HSH. Wishing you a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry! Your ghostly strawberries are too cute :)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

WOW- such WONDERFUL featured blog posts - looks like I have some great visits to make! Thanks so much for hosting!!

Kim said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! I still love those strawberry ghosts! ;)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the party and for visiting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Laurel Stephens said...

I smile every time I see your strawberries! Thank you for hosting your party.

Natasha in Oz said...

G'Day from Brisbane, Australia! Hope you are well and enjoying your beautiful Fall weather. It is warming up here and I am sadly on the last Friday of Spring break. Back to work next week..ugh!

Thanks for hosting another fun party. Have a wonderful Friday.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry,
Love those cute strawberry ghosts!
Thank you for hosting. :)
~Liz

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home today Sherry. Love joining in.
Joy

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

Hey, Sherry! I hope you had a great week. I was just thinking, I hope you aren't going to cover your face with that Halloween makeup again this year. LOL, but I bet you will. :)
Thanks so much for hosting, I've already been pinning and tweeting your praises.
Hugs,
Theresa

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I gotta have some of those cinnamon & sugar pumpkin muffins!!! Yum! Thanks for a great party, Sheryy! Happy October!

Lady of the Manor said...

Beautiful features this week! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
-Emily

xinex said...

So many great ideas! Love those strawberry ghosts....Christine

Unknown said...

The strawberry ghosts are super cute and I can bet that are very delicious too :) The pumpkin muffins are great.
Tenancy cleaners Putney