Thursday, January 16, 2014

Home Sweet Home #153

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I made a Snowflake Wreath for my front door.

I made the children Chocolate Chip Waffles and I shared some of my allergy story on this post.  Thank you to all who commented about the allergies.  You really gave me something to think about!

And, I also shared a recipe for Slow Cooker Orange Chicken that is awesome and easy.

 There are so many great creative ideas and recipes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

Lynnie at Cottage Gal Style showed off her Greenery Wired Valentine Heart.  This was so clever!

Botanic Bleu showed off her French White Christmas 2013.  She masterfully hand stamped the French script on this ribbon!

Teresa at Magazine Your Home showed off her Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal which was full of original vintage goodness.

Sally at Salmagundi showed off how she was Metamorphing-Changing Things Out for January.  This is a lovely look!

Thank you to all who join me at Home Sweet Home!  It is always wonderful to have you here.
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:

Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.


Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!


My button for the party is at the "Buttons" link at the top of the blog under the header, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

25 comments:

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for the feature this week. I always enjoy your 'full of inspiration' party each week!! Sally

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Some how I missed the orange chicken recipe, Sherry. Off to check it out now...looks yummmmmmy!!!!

Hope you're staying warm and cozy. It's a pretty white and blustery day here.

Blessings!
Diane

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry, your chicken looks quite delicious and I'd love chocolate chip waffles for breakfast! Love chocolate!
I do appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party!!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week.
Julie

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Great features! Thanks so much for hosting...
Blessings,
Cindy

Mary said...

Wonderful features this week Sherry! Love your pretty snowflake wreath!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Thanks for hosting a fun party! Love the features this week too!
Hugs,
Jody

Poppy said...

Your Orange Chicken looks delicious, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting!

Have a great weekend!

Poppy

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry! Hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
Nici

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Greenery Heart! Special thank you for always hosting the party and I really like the snowflake wreath you made.
Hugs, Lynnie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your orange chicken looks good. I couldn't help but notice the little white squirrel in your header. Are they native to Illinois? If so I'll have to ask my son to try and send me some photos. Thanks for hosting Sherry and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Our Hopeful Home said...

I love that snowflake wreath, how did I miss it? Thanks for hosting!
xoKathleen

Kim said...

Sherry, I love your wreath! Thanks for the party! :) Kim

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Loving all the inspiration I find here... thanks for hosting.. Cathy

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Love the features!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration from your weekly posts and this party.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Great features - thanks for hosting!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you Sherry! I love your pretty new wreath. Have a great weekend!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh those waffles look yummy! Hav e lovely weekend.

Savannah Granny said...

Sherry, That wreath is adorable. Thank you so much for hosting and I have to try the Slow Cooker Orange Chicken. Tomorrow for sure.
hugs, Ginger

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Wow I love your blog and your work, your style is wonderful. I´m your new follower. Kisses from Spain.
See you: http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

Botanic Bleu said...

Sherry,
Thank you for hosting every week. I always find inspiration. I am especially thrilled and honored that you featured my French White Christmas and homemade ribbon.

Judith

Mom E. said...

Sherry,
Love the party and your cute snowflake wreath for your front door! I am focusing on Glittery snowy decor right now too. I have a hard time letting go of Christmas so I change it up to be winter and January snowiness! I could not find any of those snowflakes this year! I must hove not looked hard enough. I found a few other kinds, but i was hoping to get a few more of those.
hugs,
Betsy