Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Michael Lee!

I have a special tribute post here tonight to celebrate the birthday of our favorite foodie author Michael Lee West!  She has been an encouragement to me from the very beginning of my blogging.  A true kindred spirit being of the south and naturally a food lover and all that encompasses the sharing of a meal in the south.  It will always remind me fondly of home to visit her and share a recipe.  Happy Birthday Michael Lee!  It wouldn't be the same without you every Friday! 

I haven't shared any recipes from the books or even a favorite cake recipe (which I wanted to do, but I ran out of time).  I have shared a pumpkin cupcake and canned frosting.  Being the frazzled Mom this week, that was just the way it worked out...sigh.   

Happy Birthday Michael Lee!
Sherry
I will link this to:
 
Foodie Friday at Rattlebridge Farm

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sherry, MLW will appreciate and relate. Ha! Ha!
Michael Lee is one very talented lady. Happy Birthday, MLW!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Happy 60th Michael..we all love ya..Make great memories my dear friend..Great post Sherry for a sweet and great gal..Hugs and love Gloria

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

C'est un très bel hommage que vous lui faites...
Gros bisous