Thursday, September 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home #135

I created a fall treat this week with Cobweb Style Cupcake Wrappers.  They are available from Wholeport.com.

I showed off this lavender tea set in Lavender Tea.

And, I made Lemon-Lavender Shortbread for my tea.

 Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

Suzan at Simply Vintageous showed off her Window With a View....

Luisa at Living and Learning with Luisa showed off her remodeled Sunroom.  Just beautiful!

Debra at Common Ground showed off her Sunflowers on the Sunporch.

Amber at Junkaholics Unanimous shared a Back to School Mantel.

Barb of The Everyday Home shared an interview with Miss Mustard Seed.  If you are a farmhouse style lover you don't want to miss this.

There are so many great posts  every week.   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

If you enter your link and it doesn't seem to take it.
Go below where you copy and pasted the link and where it says:
 "Trouble linking up?"
         Try Here      
Use the "Try here" link and it will pop up in a new page and you shouldn't have any trouble linking up there.

34 comments:

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry, I'm truly loving your Lavender tea set and the Lavender and Lemon cookies sound marvelous - wonderful features and I do appreciate you hosting and sharing,
Kathy

Unknown said...

Thanks SO much for the features - to be included with these amazing ladies is really a compliment!!!
Thanks for another great party - have a great wknd,
Hugs,
Suzan

Betty said...

I love that lavender tea set. So pretty.

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you for the party!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! Awesome features from last week - so much beauty in blog land :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Savannah Granny said...

Thank you so much for hosting this neat party.
Love the cupcake wrapper. I have some that are a tombstone fence with tombstone picks. I really like the spiderweb. I will have to hope over to check the site.
xoGinger

Unknown said...

I really appreciate the feature Judy!! Always a pleasure partying with you :-)

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure I just called you Judy...did I? I can't see my comment. If I did...I have no idea where that came from. So very sorry SHERRY!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Sarah said...

Sherry, I'm craving a piece of lavender shortbread. I just may need to make some tonight. I have the lavender! '-)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, your lavender shortbread looks so good and I love your pretty tea set. Lovely features. Thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Beautiful features! Thank you for hosting! Have a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces said...

Love the gorgeous features and the shortbread - yum! Thank you for hosting. :o)
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful features Sherry! The lavender shortbread looks yummy, wish I had one or two, like Sarah, lol.. Thank you so much for the lovely party. Big hugs,
FABBY

Denise said...

This may be My first time joining Your party but I've been following You for quit a while.We must have something in common because My tea was set up today in Lilac colors.

http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a great night!
Jennifer@Decorated Chaos

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What lovely features, Sherry!
Thank you so very much for your kind comments on the tribute I did about my dear hubby, which are much appreciated. xo

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting such a lovely party each week. I hope your week is going well!
Blessings,
Nici

Vintage Paint and more... said...

I love the lavender tea set - so dainty... and the lavender tea and lemon cookies sound so enticing... the features are awesome - thanks for hosting this wonderful party...

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Sherry. Thank you for hosting, and for the heads up on the darling cupcake wrappers. May just "need" them! ~Zuni

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much Jill.
Have a great week end.

Ellya

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Hi Sherry! Glad to be back at the party again. Love your spooky cupcakes! Thanks so much for hosting!

Denise said...

Sherry, I LOVE, LOVE your lavendar tea set!! Your lemon-lavendar shortbread cookies look delicious and so does the cupcake. :)

Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

Denise at Forest Manor

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Sherry, running late today, thanks so much for sharing my Sunflowers post!!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Hi Sherry, I've been away for awhile, but just linked up. Looking forward to seeing what's going on over here today :)
Beautiful features!

Poppy said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Lovely lavender creations and great features!

Poppy

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link Party!

Sunny Simple Life said...

Sherry happy Friday. I am here for the party!!

Decor To Adore said...

Those cupcakes are SO cute! Thank you for hosting!

Kim said...

Such pretty features and I love those cupcakes in cobwebs! Thanks for hosting...Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry! Thank you for the party! Well be here for a bit checking out all of the blogs! Julia

Laurel Stephens said...

I love shortbread! Love your great features this week, too! Thanks for hosting your party!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Love all the wonderful things you made with Lavender this week! Thanks for hosting another fun party!

Hugs,
Jody

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Thank you so much for another feature! I enjoy this party so much, always so much inspiration!

Amber