Thursday, August 22, 2013

Home Sweet Home #133

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet HomeI am holding onto summer this year with  Late Summer Wreath.


The fruit keeps coming and I keep baking  in Blackberry Cobbler

Don't let zucchini go to waste.  Try our new favorite recipe, Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

The North End Loft shared a fabulous potting bench

The DIY Dreamer shared a Refreshing Summer Salad.

 The Little White House on the Seaside shared some really nice Cafe Curtains.

Junkaholics Unanimous showed off her Top 10 Summer Garden and Junk Favorites.

There are so many great posts  every week.   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

If you enter your link and it doesn't seem to take it.
Go below where you copy and pasted the link and where it says:
 "Trouble linking up?"
         Try Here      
Use the "Try here" link and it will pop up in a new page and you shouldn't have any trouble linking up there.

31 comments:

Eileen said...

Your chocolate zucchini bread looks amazing! I've just pinned the recipe so I won't lose it. Lovely features. Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting - great features - I LOVE Magali's cafe curtains!
Off to visit the others
Have a great week
xxx

Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces said...

Chocolate Zucchini Bread...yum! Thank you for hosting! Absolutely lovely features. :o)
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

Susan said...

Oh wowsers. I'm definitely going to print out the recipe for the double chocolate zucchini bread. Just got a boatload of zucchini from a friend today. Thanks so much for hosting the par-tay! Susan

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thanks for hosting another great party...hugs, Penny

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Wow, yummy features too! I love the Zucchini choc. bread! Thanks for the cool party.
Big hugs,
FABBY

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Sherry, I love that potting bench! Thank you for hosting each week. Have a pretty rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. Your blackberry cobbler looks delicious!

Blessings,
Sandi

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Kathy said...

Hello Dear Sherry - you have been the baking Queen lately! Wonderful features, I do appreciate you hosting and sharing,
Kathy

Sarah said...

Sherry, your cobbler and zucchini bread make want to dash to the store for some ingredients. Thanks for hosting!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love what you have been up to this week, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting and letting me come to the party.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting! Your recipes are always wonderful ! : )

Laurel Stephens said...

Gosh, you make me feel like baking with your fabulous recipes and scrumptious food photos! Thank you so much for featuring my potting bench!! And, as always, thanks so much for hosting your wonderful parties. Have a great weekend.

Barbara F. said...

Sherry, first I love your header, especially the photo of the dining room. I want to jump right in there. All great features, I need to do something so I can join your party. xo

The Vintage Chateau said...

Oh that chocolate zucchini bread looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Karee

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Happy Friday, Sherry! Thanks for hosting :) Inspirational and yummy features! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Susan Freeman said...

What precious features! I am so behind in my blog reading with this move, but you have inspired me to take a break.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Christine said...

OMG!!! Thanks for featuring my summer salad!! YAY!!!

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I see you again next week.

Ellya

Kim said...

Thanks for the party! I'm loving that late summer wreath! I am not quite ready to let go of summer yet either!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, I will definitely try your double chocolate zucchini bread recipe, thanks for sharing! Thanks for always hosting a fun party!

Hugs,
Jody

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Love this party!

Heirloom treasures said...

Chocolate zucchini bread Yummy,a definite make I think :)

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you, thank you so much for featuring my café curtains! I'm sorry I'm so late to tell you how happy that makes me. I had friends at home and I have been a busy tour guide all week!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I am SO hungry now! :)

Chris said...

Hi Sherry, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

DIY Vintage Chic said...

Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

You had me at double chocolate! Yum! Thanks so much for hosting.

Kathy said...

Yum, your desserts are just too good looking - I'd love some chocolate zucchini bread and coffee right now!!! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy