Thursday, August 15, 2013

Home Sweet Home #132

I slipped in a much needed vacation and only posted once this week in Taking Time to Enjoy.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

Botanic Bleu showed off their French Country Kitchen.
Lynnie at Vintage Gal Style showed off a Vintage Potholder Banner that was very cute! 

With a delicious nod to fall Maria at Shopgirl showed off Apple Crumb Bars.

 Kim at Living Vintage had a Kitchen Remodel in Vintage Style that was amazing!  You have to visit to check out all of the great ideas in this remodel!

Stephanie at The Tip Toe Fairy shared a tutorial of how to make a Rainbow Circle Skirt.


There are so many great posts  every week.   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

If you enter your link and it doesn't seem to take it.
Go below where you copy and pasted the link and where it says:
 "Trouble linking up?"
         Try Here      
Use the "Try here" link and it will pop up in a new page and you shouldn't have any trouble linking up there.

26 comments:

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you Sherry for hosting. Lovely features this week..Happy Thursday..Judy

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

thank you for hosting! :) have a great weekend :)

Poppy said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Have a great weekend!

Poppy

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sherry, these are lovely features. Thanks so much for hosting!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sherry,
I agree that we all do need our quiet place and quiet time. I love taking time to sit and reflect upon all that's good and lovely! Thanks for the party.
hugs,
Jann

Unknown said...

Love the great features this week. Thank you so much for the party!! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend. :)
Kathy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Enjoy your vacation, Sherry. We all deserve a break from time to time. Thank you for hosting and enjoy the weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Donna Wilkes said...

Hope you enjoyed your few days of rest. Thank you for hosting.

Sarah said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting. Glad you had a break. We all need those now and again.

LivingVintage said...

Thank you so much for featuring my vintage kitchen. I appreciate it very much.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting a great party, Sherry! Happy Friday from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Sherry for featuring my potholder banner here and always hosting the party.

Hugs, Lynnie

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much for the party!
Have a beautiful Friday!

Ellya

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend.
Gina

Botanic Bleu said...

Sherry, I am honored that you featured my French Country Kitchen this week. Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home every week. Each week there are amazing posts.

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.

Judith

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for taking the time to host each week!

Laurel Stephens said...

Your roses are so beautiful! I had to replace mine this year and have really missed them. I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Thanks for all your efforts hosting your party each week. Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

HI Sherry! I hope you had a nice time away! Wonderful features and thank you for hosting.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

DIY Vintage Chic said...

Thanks for hosting!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Busy times! Glad you got a little break. Happy weekend!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Lovely features! Thanks so much for hosting!

Hugs,
Jody

Kim said...

Hello Sherry, I just found (and followed) your lovely blog. I love finding new blogs! Thanks for the party...I just linked up!

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

I liked your roses in a red glass vase picture! Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features this week. Thank you for the lovely party. Have a blessed week. I also love the Cobbler!
FABBY

Kathy said...

Beautiful posts and amazing features! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy