Thursday, July 18, 2013

Home Sweet Home #128

Hello and Welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I showed off some Rustic Garden Decor.

I was asking for your help in identifying this teacup in A Bit Old Fashioned.

I made a cake from my childhood with a twist in Sea Glass Cake.

 Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home. 

Jann from Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson showed off her Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal.  Great job Jann!

Melanie at Comfy House showed off her Yard and Garden Tour.

Kathryn at The Dedicated House showed off Patti's of Old Thing's New Guest Cottage Remodel.  Nice changes!

Jacqueline at Cabin & Cottage showed off her Garden Party.  Such fun!

There are so many great posts  every week.   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here! 
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

If you enter your link and it doesn't seem to take it.
Go below where you copy and pasted the link and where it says:
 "Trouble linking up?"
         Try Here      
Use the "Try here" link and it will pop up in a new page and you shouldn't have any trouble linking up there.

29 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Lady of the Woods said...

Hi Sherry, I love love love this blog, always come when I catch it in my blog roll. Thanks for hosting, I've linked up. Blessings, lady

Betty said...

I have never heard of the sea glass cake, but it looks good and something my family would like. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah said...

Fun features, Sherry. Thanks for hosting. ~Sarah

Sylvia said...

Thank you for having me this week, Sherry! Wasn't Jacqueline's garden party awesome! I am sharing the wonderful experience we had at the Niagara Lavender Festival last weekend! Have a lovely Summer!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Ohhh, such great features! Thanks so much for hosting, I'm off to visit!
Hugs,
Patti

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting-have a great week! :)
Susan

Cottage and Broome said...

I love that garden party from last week looks like they are having fun! Thanks for hosting, Laura

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Lovely summer features! Thanks for hosting!

Poppy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Sherry,
Pretty features! Thank you so much for the party. Big hugs,
FABBY

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Susan Freeman said...

Thanks for the party Sherry!

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks so much Sherry! It's a nice surprise to see my post featured here! I had a wonderful time with my little girls here for a week. Thank you for hosting every week!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thanks for another party, Sherry!
Liz

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for hosting another fun link up Sherry. Hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Lynn Fern said...

Such pretty features. Thanks for hosting...I enjoyed them all.

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you so much for hosting!
Love your pretty tea cup. Hope you got the info on it that you needed.
~Liz

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Ellya

June said...

Hi Sherry! It was so good to have you come by!
I love your beautiful photos and I adore the cup sitting upon the books. So lovely!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! Hope you have a great weekend :) Subtropical winter greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Unknown said...

Thank you (and Kathryn) for sharing my guest cottage remodel. Thanks also for hosting another great party this week. Blessings to you, Patti

Christine said...

Thank you so very much for the great party!!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Sherry, another beautiful Friday party with great features! Thanks for hosting!
Have a blessed day.

Peace,
Jeannie and Linda at The French Hens Nest

Laurel Stephens said...

I love your sea glass cake! Thanks for hosting your party today. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Love the idea of using a ladder for flowers! Thank you for hosting!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting and for featuring Patti's cottage makeover that I shared. Have a lovely weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Kathy said...

Loving your features this week, Sherry - your rustic garden decor is marvelous - I am so ready to transform my kitchen after seeing all these wonderful inspirations! I am delighted you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy