Thursday, May 30, 2013

Home Sweet Home #121

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared a Glamping style tablescape for Memorial Day.

I photographed my first summer roses in Sea Glass and Roses.

I made a Lace Backed Tee for summer.  They are easy to make, check out my tutorial.  Fabric lace by the yard supplied by Wholeport.com.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home. 
At Bernideen's Tea Time Blog she had a beautiful tea in her garden.

Trudy at Looks Like White found a gorgeous Gustavian Beauty of a  home.

Julie at Restyle Relove  shared her Dining Room Tour.

At Curiositaellya, Ellya made a lovely Olive Oil Chiffon Cake.

There are so many talented people joining me each week!  It is really hard to feature a few.   And, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here! 

Note! Next week's party will be posted on Friday afternoon (June 7th) not Thursday.
I will post a reminder for people so they can come back and link up. 
 
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz 


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site. 

40 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great features! Thank you for hosting again dear friend. Big hugs,
FABBY

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Sherry that Tee is lovely! I have never sewn with knits before though.
Yours looks easy enough that I might try and I could always do it on an old food stained kind of shirt first with cheap lace as practice and then do a nice one afterwards. ( With sewing, I never do anything right the first time! :)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love Trudy's white blog. Yummy stuff here. Thanks so much Sherry! Have a great weekend!

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Great features! I really love the dining room one. Thanks as always for hosting your great link party. ~ Jamie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!
Love that lace insert Tee Shirt..

Hugs,
Debbie

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great features and I love your wonderful lace teeshirt. I need to make one. Thanks also for hosting. Hugs, Marty

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry! What a lovely bunch of features - so inspirational! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Hi Sherry! Found your party through Cabin & Cottage and just linked up! following you now via Bloglovin'! Thanks for the party!

Poppy said...

Gorgeous tablescape, Sherry, and love your summer roses! That olive oil lemon cake also looks divine! Thanks for hosting!

Poppy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love joining in, thanks for hosting. Your first summer roses are so lush and beautiful.
Joy

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Those all look like great features! Thanks for hosting.

Sylvia said...

I like your Memorial Day tablescape, Sherry and I am impressed by the lace backed tee! Today I am sharing how to make lilac-scented sugar. Thank you for having me at Home Sweet Home.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thank you so much for the party, Sherry! I always enjoy it.
Liz

Christine at Little Brags said...

Sherry thanks again for hosting...Awesome features too!!! Christine from Little Brags

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry, It is such a joy to join your party - LOVE your patriotic tablescape! I do appreciate you sharing ad hosting,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry! I'm always so excited to come to your party! Thanks always for hosting.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Sherry, love that lace back tee! just linked up, thanks for having us!!

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for having me again today. Hope your Friday is wonderful. It's looking pretty good already over here in Oz!

Best wishes,
Natasha (In Oz!)

Sarah said...

Beautiful features! I want to try that cake. ~ Sarah

Christy @ Our Southern Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your roses are gorgeous! Thanks for hosting, Sherry.

Blessings,
Sandi

Laurel Stephens said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your weekend.

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you for the party Sherry!

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Two Cottages And Tea said...

The t shirt you made is adorable! Thank you for hosting and have a great weekend!
Nancy

Donna Wilkes said...

Love that lace tee! Thank you for hosting.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Sherry, I'm thrilled to be joining you this week. Lot of so many great and inspiring posts! Thanks for being a lovely hostess!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, I have to go check out the features...have a great weekend!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks for letting me join in.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sherry for featuring my Dining Room this week! I'm so excited you liked it too! x Julie

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Love the glamping! And I want to try that cake.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Sherry, another beautiful Friday party with beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Peace,
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Unknown said...

Happy Friday! Thank you for the party!

Sue said...

Always such pretty posts. I hope your roses survived the weather. Mine took a beating last night, I ran out and picked some this morning before the next round comes through. I have a yard full of petals.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Gorgeous roses Sherry and this weeks features are wonderful! Thanks for hosting.
hugs,
Jann

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sherry! Your roses are just GORGEOUS. Great job with them!

XO,

Sheila

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much for hosting and thank you so very much for featuring my Olive oil Lemon Chiffon Cake...!
I see you next week.

Ellya

lookslikewhite said...

Thank you so much Sherry for featuring me!!
Best,
Trudy
xx

lookslikewhite said...

Thank you Sherry for featuring me!
Best,
Trudy
xx