Thursday, May 16, 2013

Home Sweet Home #119

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I showed off some Great Finds from the thrift store.

I shared my summer roses from last year In the Garden.

And, to keep the kids full I made Strawberry Bread.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

Kathryn at The Dedicated House showed off a really nice laundry room makeover.

Susan at Through My Porch Window shared her gorgeous kitchen.

Kathleen at Decor Amore showed us how she made Cinnamon Roll Waffles.

Jamie at Better With Age showed us how to turn a closet into a butler's pantry.  This is such a smart idea!

 Laura at Sunday View showed how to create an Instant Vintage Dress Form.  Another really smart idea!

There are so many talented people joining me each week!  It is really hard to feature a few.   And, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here! 
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz  
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site. 

36 comments:

Patty @ That's So Pretty said...

Such wonderful features. Thank you for hosting Sherry.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting each week! Little Bit

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Sherry, just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!!

Kathy said...

Hey Sherry - wonderful finds and posts this week - terrific features - a joy to join you - I appreciate you hosting
Hugs,
Kathy

Unknown said...

wow- gorgeous post! love your purple plate. a great party too!
Karen

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Your features are wonderful and your roses, so pretty. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Christine at Little Brags said...

Sherry thanks for the Party. Chritine from Little BRags

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

ceciliaencasa said...

Sherry:

I like your summer roses. Thanks for hosting.

Have a wonderful rest of the day.

Cecilia

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Sherry, thanks for giving us such fun and enticing features and the chance to link up and share our stuff!
Liz

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks you for being a gracious hostess in rain or shine. Always a pleasure to be here :) Beautiful features! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Kathleen said...

Thanks for featuring my Cinnamon Roll Waffles Sherry and thanks for hosting!

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Oh. Man. Look at all the things I have been missing out on! So glad I could join this week! Thanks for hosting!
Karen

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

I have to try the strawberry bread. I love strawberries! :)

Thank you for hosting, Sherry...have a wonderful weekend! :)

Natasha in Oz said...

Hi Sherry! Hope you have had a great week. Is it getting warm and summery where you are? We have finally had some cooler weather and I'm thrilled that Winter is on it's way!

Thanks so much for having me today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

The French Hutch said...

Beautiful transferware Sherry. Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry!

Jeanette @ Creating a Life

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Thanks for a lovely and inspiring party! Wishing you an Extraordinary weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you Sherry for a wonderful party. Blessings, Patti

Unknown said...

Wow, love the awesome features! Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend. :)
Hugs
Kathy

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sherry, love this weeks features. Happy to be joining in.
hugs,
Jann

curiositaellya said...

Thank you so much!
Have a wonderful week end!

Ellya

CuriositaEllya

Helen's Decor said...

Hi Sherry, Terrific features. Thanks for hosting us each week.
Helen

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! The roses are beautiful! I wish I had a green thumb! :)

Have a great weekend!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting and the feature! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Sue said...

I suddenly have the urge to take everything off my kitchen counters...I'd forgotten how much I love a "less is more" look. That kitchen is gorgeous!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

thank you for hosting! Can't wait to start visiting! ~Zuni

Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for hosting each week!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Hi Sherry, Thanks for always hosting a great party!

Take Care,
Jody

Laura Turner said...

Hi Sherry,
I was so excited to have my dress form featured. Thank you! You picked so many inspirational ideas. And I love your purple transferware plates. I'd be so happy to find some around here! Have a great weekend.

Laura from sundayview.blogspot.com

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Boy, those were some wonderful pics of homes, Sherry, and I love that laundry room and want that cute safety pin they had in there. How neat is that! Loved it.

Hope you are having a good weekend. I just got back from a two day hiatus, and I leave again for St. Augustine to escape the brick masons. They have been busy fixing things and making a mess. I blogged it, but it's not pleasant enough to go under the category, "Home Sweet Home". Maybe when the finish! ;-)

XO,

Sheila

Kathy said...

You really did find some fantastic finds - I am now beginning to see more summer flowers - daylily and such - love it! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

I am just loving that purple transferware~ amazing!!!

Natasha in Oz said...

Thank you for linking up with me at my Say G'day party sherry-you really are a sweetie!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

PS I've been reading on blogs everywhere in the US it's a holiday weekend this weekend? If it is I hope you enjoy every second of it!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz