Thursday, April 11, 2013

Home Sweet Home #114

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I styled a lovely creamer full of spring blossoms in Blue & White Spring.

I then discussed what book I should read to my youngest this summer in Summer Reading with Boys.

I then made a Sweet Potato Pie with a tropical twist.


 I would like to highlight a sponsor.  Phoenix Carpet & Flooring a family run business with 30 years experience within the industry, serving Bristol, Gloucester and Bath, England.  They have teams of fitters that are highly qualified in all aspects of floor laying which allows them to offer a diverse range of stylish and affordable floor coverings for domestic and commercial use.  Visit this sponsor if you are in that area to take care of your flooring needs.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  


Diane at An Extraordinary Day created these book page spring blossoming flowers.  So very cute!

The Decorating Diaries created a Antique Sheet Music/Chalkboard Folding Screen.

Trudy at Looks Like White showed us a Swedish and French home that was divine!

Julie at Tattered Tiques showed us how she created a terrarium that was so sweet.

So many great post each week and so many talented people!   It is really hard to feature a few!  Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!  
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz  


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site. 

42 comments:

Bernideen said...

I am so sorry - take the first off and I will come back again to get the photo!!!

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Appetizing, artistic and all round, amazing features! Thanks for hosting!

Poppy

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting the party. And the features are lovely! Have a great day :)

Bernideen said...

Thank you - I finally got it right! Love the looks of your Sweet Potato Pie and I sure it was quickly inhaled by your family. What a beautiful arrangement!

Faye said...

Lovely features! Thank you so much for hosting.
Faye

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Wonderful features this week - I especially like the book page spring flowers! Thanks so much for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! Little Bit from www.DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Have a great wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

The French Hutch said...

Sherry, such lovely features. Thanks for hosting every week.
~Emily
The French Hutch

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry, Beautiful posts and fantastic features - so delighted to join your party this week, I appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Lani @ Simply Fresh Vintage said...

Good afternoon Sherry,
Thank you so much for hosting! Look forward to seeing everybody's blogposts.
Have a great weekend :)
Blessings & Hugs ...
Lsni
Simply Fresh Vintage

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love your Blue and White Spring bouquet, Sherry. You have featured some lovely posts too. Thanks for sharing and have a super weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Donna Wilkes said...

Great links! Thank you for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Lovely features! Thank you for hosting this great party! Enjoy your weekend.
FABBY

Diane said...

I love your blue and white creamer with the daffodils. Your features are lovely as well. Thanks for hosting!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What wonderful features, Sherry! I've checked your pie out and it looks so good! Thanks for hosting and have a happy week.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

oh LOOK at your lovely daffodils...Just coming into bloom in my neck of the woods :) Such a lovely vase and picture

Thank you for hosting and Happy Thursday! :)

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for hosting. Loved your Blue & White Spring post this week, so pretty.


Jody

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Sherry, Thanks for the party! Lovely features - the Swedish/French home was truly divine! Autumn greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Sherry, it's always a pleasure to stop by and see what you have been up to. Thanks for hosting the party and putting so much into preparing the features!
Liz

Lynn said...

I've never had Sweet Potato Pie, Sherry. Yours looks wonderful. I'm following you now of Facebook too. Thanks for hosting and have a blessed weekend.
Lynn at Cottage and Creek
www.cottageandcreek.com

Unknown said...

Lovely features and I especially like the pretty dishes you used. Thanks for hosting.

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for hosting! I am drooling over that Swedish and French home! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

lookslikewhite said...

Thanks for featuring my post Sherry! Also thnks for hosting!
Trudy
xx
lookslikewhite.com

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thanks for hosting...I'm your newest follower!

Sarah Coller said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for the party! Hope you're having a nice week!

Mrs. Sarah Coller

Sarah said...

Sherry, your blue and white filled with the daffodils makes smile each time I see it. Thanks for hosting.

Cottage and Broome said...

I love the daffodils, they are a sure sign of spring! Thanks for hosting, Laura

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! What fabulous features. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

xinex said...

Very inspiring features, Sherry. I particularly love the dining room, so pretty!...Christine

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry. Always a lovely party..Happy Thursday..Judy

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Wow on the features! Happy to be joining in.
hugs,
Jann

linda t said...

My link is not showing up. I have tried several times and there is no photo with my link.
Thanks for hosting ~ great link party!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting...LOVE that Swedish Farmhouse!!!

Julie @http://www.thevintagebarnhome.com

Helen's Decor said...

Sherry, I've had a great time looking around on your blog posts. I love how you arrange your flowers in such lovely containers. You are very gifted with displays...something I struggle with.

Thanks for the great party,
Helen

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love your daffodils in the blue and white pitcher, Sherry, and I can't get over the fact that the branches in that first guest shot have blossoms made out of books. How clever!

Hope you have a great weekend...

XO,

Sheila

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks so much, Sherry! Have a great weekend!

Tattered Tiques said...

Oh thank you, thank you for featuring us! You just made my day. So many inspiring things here, I'm going to get lost in all of it for a while now. Thank you again for the feature, and of course for hosting! You have yourself a wonderful weekend!
Julie

Natasha in Oz said...

That terrarium is so pretty! I must look into making one of those.

Thanks so much for having me today and thanks also for adding my button to your post! Hope to see you soon!

Best wishes for a beautiful weekend.
Natasha in Oz

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry - love your posts - wish my children were little once more to read to them - can't wait for grandbabies! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy