Thursday, February 28, 2013

Home Sweet Home #108

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I recycled some of my spring pictures just for a reminder of how beautiful it will soon be, in Longing for Spring.


I showed off how I turned a fall wreath into a St. Patrick's Day wreath in Recycling a Wreath for Spring.

I also cooked up a Healthy Winter Side Dish with this roasted broccoli and cauliflower.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

Aimee at It's Overflowing showed off a floating bookshelf her husband made that was fabulous!

Laurie at Heaven's Walk had some help from her husband to create these Prairie Chic closet doors.  They are also fabulous!! 

 Michele at Hello Lovely Inc. did an ode to Rachel Ashwell's Couture Prairie.  A spot I had to stop and visit awhile for sure!

 Amy (11 years old) at Blogging With Momma had a wonderful post titled "No One Knows When ...But God."  It fit the season so very well and  I really enjoyed it.

 So many great post each week and so many talented people!   It is really hard to feature a few!  Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here! 
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

49 comments:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a lovely weekend!
Blessings,
Nici

Unknown said...

The new design looks superb! Thanks for the party! XO

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very nice features. Thank you so much for hosting. Big hugs,
FABBY

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party. And I think your St Patty's Day wreath is too cute!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Sherry!! love your "lucky" wreath, just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!!

Eileen said...

Oh, I absolutely love those shelves and those closet doors. Your spring photos are also lovely.

Cristina Garay said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting the party one more time! Enjoy your weekend!

Old Time Cindy said...

Hey Sherry...thanks for hosting!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Amanda said...

Thank you for hosting each week Sherry! I always look forward to linking up!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Lisa said...

Thank you for another great party! I have the same angel statuary you have in your header - I love her!
xo,
Lisa

Kathy said...

I'm counting the days and hours until spring myself! Wonderful posts and features, I do appreciate you sharing and hosting,
Kathy

Diann said...

Love the redo on your wreath! thank you for hosting and have a wonderful day!

Trisha said...

Thanks for letting me join in on the fun!

~Trisha

Ann said...

Hi Sherry, great post, and your side dish looks great. I buy the California blend all the time, but have never roasted it. I will try that sometime. I love olive oil! Have a nice weekend.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each and every week!! Wonderful features!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Love Laurie's doors...so my style. Thank you for hosting another fun party.

Blessings,
Linda

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Happy Almost Spring :) Thanks for hosting! :)

Unknown said...

Spring can't get here fast enough for me.

Thanks so much for hosting the party.

Tammy

Susan Freeman said...

Love that St Patrick's Day wreath!

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Sue said...

We need a reminder that spring is around the corner...it has been much too gray lately and wet! Yuck! You have some beautiful things posted!

I was surprised at the kale chips. I am a veggie lover, so I'm willing to try most anything (except lima beans-ugh) but I didn't expect it to be something I really liked!

Pieced Pastimes said...

Hi Sherry, Thanks for hosting the party. Love your Spring photos and the features are all so wonderful. The floating shelves in the office and the barn like closet doors are such wonderful ideas.
Have a wonderful Day,
Suzanne
Pieced Pastimes

Donna Wilkes said...

Lovely way to spend an afternoon - looking through the wonderful links. Thank you for hosting.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Your wreath is so cute! Thank you for hosting and have a good weekend!
Nancy

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Your wreath is so cute! Thank you for hosting and have a good weekend!
Nancy

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Great features this week! I linked up my kale millet salad. Hope you're having a good day :)
Tammy

Sarah said...

Sherry, I am longing for a bowl of those healthy veggies. They look delicious! Thanks for hosting each week........Sarah

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thanks again for another party, Sherry. I appreciate you taking the time for us!
Liz

Geneva said...

Sherry ... these are lovely features. Makes me really appreciate your blogging community. Thank you again for bringing us all together! xo geneva

Eclectically Vintage said...

Love your St. Pat's wreath - my girls are anxiously awaiting a visit from our leprechaun - Shamus O'Toole!
Kelly

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Love your pretty wreath, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!

The French Hutch said...

Hi Sherry, I love the healthy side dish in your features this week. Looks delicious. Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Unknown said...

Love your adorable St. Patty's wreath. Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful party. Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Kathy

Heaven's Walk said...

Hi Sherry! Thank you SO much for including me in your features this week! I hope that our prairie chic doors inspire a lot of gals out there!! Thanks for another fun party, too! Love it! ♥

xoxo laurie

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sherry, I love your beautiful Spring mosaic! So ready for Spring. Wonderful features too. Thanks for hosting.
hugs,
Jann

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love your beautiful spring collage, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting.

Unknown said...

Yay, another fun party this week. Thanks so much for having me - Happy Friday!

The Tablescaper said...

Thanks for hosting. Love your wreath. so hard to find a nice St. P's wreath.

- The Tablescaper

Tazas y Cuentos said...

Hello Sherry! Lovely wreath and very nice spring images.
Thank you very much for hosting again!
Besos, Silvina

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! Little Bit from www.DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

Unknown said...

Lots of great talent at your party. Thanks for hosting. Blessings, Patti@OldThingsNew

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Your Spring photos are so beautiful. Love all the features you shared and your food always looks so wonderful! Thanks so much for hosting.

Jeanette

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful weekend!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Fun features,,, as always!!!

Chenille Cottage said...

Thank you, Sherry for hosting each week. I love visiting and joining in. And, thank you for always taking the time to stop by my blog.
I appreciate you!
Have a great weekend,
Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

Jeannie and Linda said...

Sherry, Thanks for hosting another great party! We appreciate all the work you do so we can show off every Friday!
Have a beautiful, blessed weekend.

Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Crystelle Boutique said...

thank you so much for this fab party!

hugs x
Crystelle

http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Micupoftea said...

Wonderful party, thx for hosting. I see so many familiar faces here- cant wait to blog hop. Enjoy the week ahead :)