Thursday, September 6, 2012

Home Sweet Home # 83

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  Here is a peak of what I have been doing all week.  I tried my hand at taxidermy with my Fabulously Rustic  goofy Antlers. 

My David Austin rose was the star of my Late Summer Rose photography session.

And, there couldn't be any easier (3 ingredients) fall baking than this Pumpkin Cake Delight  and it smells fantastic baking in the oven!

Now I would like to highlight some of the posts that caught my eye last week.

Gina at Random Thoughts From an Incoherent Mind tried her hand at upholstery and she won!  Isn't it gorgeous!

Shannon at North Dakota Kitchen made this cake......out of fondant......yes, it isn't popcorn!

Lynn at Cottage & Creek gave a makeover to a little table that was really cute!  she even decoupaged a little script in the front.  

Pollyanna at Pollyanna Reinvents  showed off the most adorably remodeled garden shed.

There are many great links each week!  Thank you to all who join me at Home Sweet Home!

 Sherry
I will join these ladies today:
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Inspiration Friday  at The Picket Fence
G'Day Saturday  at Natasha in Oz


 Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up with inlinkz you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or they will not allow you to link.  
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes!


38 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week! I love your fabulously rustic post, great antlers! I'll be back later to see all the new posts! Hugs, Penny

Debra@CommonGround said...

I absolutely LOVE that great garden shed filled with wicker! just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, I love those plates and your rose is lovely. I like anything pumpkin so I may just try this easy recipe. Thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Denise said...

How fun that you tried your hand at taxidermy! I love your pale pink David Austin rose. We have the David Austin rose "Gertrude Jeckyll," which is a brighter pink. It smells divine! Your pumpkin bread looks delicious.

Thank you for hosting each week, Sherry. I always enjoy your posts!

Denise at Forest Manor

Clara said...

Hi Sherry!
I love the pumpkin cake and it's so easy..Thank you for hosting.
~Clara

Eileen said...

I love the William Morris quote. Thanks for hosting. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting - I am loving those antlers!!!
And great features - hope you have a wonderful wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

Honey at 2805 said...

Thank you for always being a gracious hostess! Thank you, too, for linking to Potpourri Friday!

Gina said...

Thanks for featuring my chair alongside so many other beautiful features!

Unknown said...

Goodness! So many lovelies here. The cake sound deelish & that David Austin rose is to swoon over.

Have a great weekend!

GIVEAWAY ends 9/9

TTFN~
Hugs,
Marydon

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sherry, thanks so much for hosting! These are great features. Hope you enjoy the weekend!

Martha said...

Oh Sherry! Your "David Austin Rose" is beautiful!! They are some of my favorites! And the pumpkin dessert is perfect for Fall! Lovely Features as well! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Sherry, I love your rustic vignette! So cute! Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Mmmmmmmmm that pumpkin dessert sounds wonderful and I love your Fall vignette. The features are wonderful and thanks for hosting!

Sarah said...

Sherry, those antlers make me smile and the goodies are making me hungry. The popcorn cupcakes are so clever. Thanks for hosting each week..............Sarah

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your fall vignette is so pretty. The features are lovely too. Thank you for hosting yet, one more great party at, HSH. Yummy pumpkin dessert!
FABBY

Gail said...

Great features this week Sherry. Thanks for hosting and hope you have a wonderful weekend, Gail

daisypetals said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for hosting this great party week after week! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry,
I love the features! You cake looks nummy! :)

Thank you for hosting! :)

~Liz

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Hi Sherry! Great features! Isn't that cake amazing? Thanks for hosting once again! Have a nice weekend!

Tazas y Cuentos said...

Hello Sherry! I really love your first photo, such a perfect vignette! I like that globe with the old books.
Great features and thanks for hosting!
Besos, Silvina

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I love every single feature! Your rose is beautiful, and Gina's chair is gorgeous. Have a great weekend.

Savannah Granny said...

The features are great and your Pumpkin Cake looks yummy. Hugs, Ginger

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Have a lovely weekend :)

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Hi Sherry, I love all your features this week. Your David Austin rose is gorgeous. Thanks for always having a fun party!

Jody

Biljana said...

Beautiful party Sherry, thanks for hosting:-) Hugs, Biljana

Beverly said...

Those antlers are great and I would love to try the Pumpkin Cake.
Great features...I especially loved the Garden Shed. This is my first time here. I am following you now. Thanks for hosting this party. I'm off to visit some other guests.

MONICA LIVAS said...

Beautiful plates and charmly corner!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Sherry, you've really chosen some great things to highlight this week. I'm blown away by all of them! Thanks for stopping over at Quirky Vistas and taking the time to leave me a sweet comment.
Liz

Natasha in Oz said...

Hi Sherry! Long time no see. I'm sorry I haven't been by for a while but I took a bloggy break for a while. I really needed it! I hope you and your sweet family have been well. It looks like you have been as busy as ever!

Thanks so much for having me. Have a happy Friday!

Best wishes from Down Under,
Natasha in Oz

Maria Elena said...

Beautiful features! Thank you for hosting!

Pura Vida said...

great features!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Donna Wilkes said...

I came over from G'Day to see your antlers and stayed to party. I thoroughly enjoyed the links I visited and will return next week. Thank You!

Distressed Donna Down Home

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Such wonderful features from last week!!...Thanks for hosting!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry, it is always a joy to share with you! Love the features - I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
kathy

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Say G'day Linky Party Sherry! You are the best!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz