Thursday, May 31, 2012

Home Sweet Home #69

Hello and Welcome to Home Sweet Home!  I am so excited, today my home has a piece of furniture from my original Home Sweet Home!!   I am so thrilled to finally have a piece of furniture in my dining room that I can show off dishes in!

This is just a peak.  Many more changes coming for the dining room this summer.  I can't wait!

Now I would like to highlight some of the posts that caught my eye last week at Home Sweet Home.
Shirley of Housepitality Designs showed off her "Green Room" sun room which was wonderful! 

Zuni at Chickadee Home Nest had a wonderful post titled In Honor of Those Who Serve.

 Shirley at SKLongImages made and outdoor space that was amazing!

Elizabeth at Pinecones and Acorns  showed off the Best Ever Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.

Thank you to all who join me at Home Sweet Home!   It is wonderful to have you here! 
Sherry
I will join these ladies today:
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
Creative Things Thursday  at The Vintage Farmhouse
Say G'day Saturday  at Natasha in Oz
Open House Thursday  at No Minimalist Here

  Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up with inlinkz you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or they will not allow you to link.  
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes!

33 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hi Sherry! Your cabinet is perfect as well as your dishes! Thank you for having me and I hope your readers enjoy my Provence-inspired breakfast table.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Such a lovely cabinet for your china :)
Thanks for hosting!!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

The French Hutch said...

Hi Sherry, Love your cabinet in the dining room. The white collection looks so pretty against the wood. Look forward to more of your reveal in a future post. Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Blooming Rose Musings said...

Hi Sherry, your cupboard is wonderful and perfect for your dishes. Thank you for always hosting this fun party.

Anonymous said...

I like your pie safe Sherry. My aunt used to have one in her home too and it was always pretty.Thanks for allow us to link up each week.

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Sherry,

I always love visiting your blog, and finding so many great ideas.

Thank you so very much for featuring my cake. It is DELICIOUS! I hope some one tries it and lets me know how they liked it.

Have a great weekend, Elizabeth

My Little Home and Garden said...

Oh, my. That banana cake is making my mouth water.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Sherry,
Your hutch is wonderful and I love the 'sun room' photo! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Pura Vida said...

Love the seashells..such an added summery touch

Mary said...

Sherry~ Your white dishes are housed beautifully in your hutch! Thanks for having me this week :)

allisamazing said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

...hi SHerry!
~ adore the sea shells around your home!
the weeks are flying by now! thanks for hosting:)
xo, Rosemary

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Sherry I love your cabinet and your beautiful display! Thanks so much for hosting!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Love your new cabinet, Sherry! That banana cake got me! Links look great. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sherry, love your cabinet and dish display; and all of the wonderful features! Thanks so much for hosting!

Amy said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm so glad to be back at your party this week.

Amy {aprons & ambition}

Faye said...

Hi Sherry, I love that cabinet...it would go so well in my home! :)

Thanks for hosting!
Faye

ANNE said...

Thanks for the party!! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting the party, all linked up. Following you on Facebook!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Sherry: I am a new follower and joiner of Home Sweet Home. Thank you so much for hosting and I'm so happy to be with you. I love that pie safe. My husband and I used to have a small antique business and we sold many of those. Can't believe that I didn't keep one..Happy Thursday..Judy

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Hi Sherry! Love that cabinet! Your white dishes look beautiful against the warm, mellow wood and the punched tin doors are super awesome!

Sarah said...

Sherry, it's a wonderful piece and the perfect spot for those white dishes. Thanks for hosting each week.

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Love your charming party! You are so sweet to put this on. Thank you!
Liz

The Tablescaper said...

I need to ask you a question and this is the type of question I generally would have emailed rather than putting in a comment, but I can't find your email on your blog. At one point did you have a photograph of a cluster of white material roses in your header? I know someone in blog land did and now I can't figure out who. I would love to know where you (or whoever had them) got them. They would make the perfect tie back in my bedroom and I can't get them out of my mind. I'd appreciate you letting me know. Thanks.

- The Tablescaper

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

You've cooked up another awesome party! Thanks!

Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

thanks for hosting :)

Natasha in Oz said...

Hi Sherry! Thanks so much for having me today. I've linked up a Friday post and will be back again tomorrow to link up my say G'day Saturday post.

I've just Google plus'ed this party too!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Susanne said...

Lovely pie safe. I have a penchant for white stoneware pieces too.

Claudine from ReStory.ca said...

Dear Sherry,
I am so glad I could still get on your party!
I am rushing out the door to try to get a staple gun on sale at Canadian Tire, lol! My very first staple gun!
I will come over and visit again tonight!
I love your new cabinet AND the dishes inside!!!
Cheers,

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What a great cupboard and I love those doors! Your white dishes look so lovely on the shelves. Can't wait to see more! Thank you for hosting your wonderful party! Happy weekend to you!
Nancy

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry, Adore your pie safe - it is gorgeous! It displays your beautiful treasures wonderfully - so glad you host and share with Home and Garden Thursday - I do appreciate you,
Kathy

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Wow, I love your pie safe! I want one! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Love your gorgeous pie safe! It looks fabulous with the ironstone.
The feature this week are amazing too. That banana cake is calling my name!
Hugs,
Patti