Thursday, March 15, 2012

Home Sweet Home # 58

Hello and Welcome to Home Sweet Home!  I did a review for www.all-tea-towels.co.uk to try out some Irish linen tea towels and I really enjoyed using the towels.  So, I ordered several more for Christmas gifts.  I had to snap a few pictures and show you how pretty the patterns are on the Irish linen. 

You can see my review of the towels here.  This tea towel had a Christmas pattern on it and had been marked down.

All Tea Towels  has a lot of patterns to pick from.  Thought I would show you some of the ones that ended up under my tree.  

The last two pictures are the tea towels I reviewed for All Tea TowelsClick here to read the review.  Being St. Patrick's Day this weekend I thought it would be a nice time to highlight the tea towels.


Now I would like to highlight some of the posts that caught my eye last week at Home Sweet Home.

 Zuni at Chickadee Home Nest created these amazing baby shower invitations!  Aren't they beautiful! 

Kristi at The Thrifty Gypsy showed off her pretty powder room.


Carolyn at Desire Empire showed off her spring mantel.
 
Cristina at Remodelando La Casa!!  Showed off her wonderful new laundry room cabinets.

Thank you to all who join me at Home Sweet Home!   It is wonderful to have you here!
Sherry
I will join these ladies today:
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:

Attention: To link up with inlinkz you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or they will not allow you to link.  
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes!


29 comments:

Suffia said...

Hi Sherry, I've checked the website, lots of beautiful tea towels to choose from. Love those that you picked, they are very pretty. Great features too, I absolutely enjoyed all of them. Thanks for hosting.

Kathy said...

Hello Sherry,
These Irish Linen towels are gorgeous! Terrific features! Thank you for hosting! I appreciate you,
Kathy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful Tea towels!!!
Thanks so much for hosting every week!

Hugs,
Debbie

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Lovely tea towels, Sherry! Great features! Thanks for hosting...hugs...Debbie

Elna said...

I just love the one with flowers. Thank you for hosting.

Hugs
Elna

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Love those tea towels Sherry and great features! Thanks for hosting!

Cristina Garay said...

Hi Sherri, What a nice surprise! Thanks for featuring my Laundry Room. Thank you again for hosting a wonderful party!

http://www.remodelandolacasa.com

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Love the patterns on the tea towels and this week's features are gorgeous, Sherry:)Thanks for hosting!Have a wonderful weekend!~Poppy

Desire Empire said...

Thanks for featuring my Spring Mantel. I appreciate your party every week.
Carolyn xx

From G2B said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sherry! I just love the features!
xo Becca

Honey at 2805 said...

You always inspire! Thank you for hosting and thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Sherri,
Beautiful tea towels - love the blue one! And that laundry room is fabulous - maybe it's all the wine storage!!
Kelly

Jalon Burton said...

The linens are a MUST! Gorgeous... thanks for sharing and hope you have a lovely weekend! Jalon

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What a nice variety in those beautiful towels! It would be hard to choose. Happy St. Pats! Thanks for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Lovely tea towels. Thanks for hosting.

Natasha in Oz said...

Hi Sherry! Thanks for having me today. I have finally unveiled my new design for my bloggy home! I am so excited! Please pop by if you have a moment and say G'day!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz!

Duealberi said...

Hello, we have just discovered this place and are joining with pleasure! The Irish linen towels look very beautiful! Many best wishes from Rome Italy!

Sarah said...

Sherry, these linens are gorgeous. Thanks for introducing us to them. I adore pretty tea towels!
Thanks for hosting each week. I leave this party with a treasure load of inspiration.

Scribbler said...

Thanks for hosting. Who wouldn't like such lovely tea towels? Nice features from last week.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Beautiful tea towels!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I love the features, great choices. Have a wonderful Friday.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Sherri! Thank you for hosting your terrific and fun party and of course, for having me. Nice features this week. Have a great weekend.
FABBY

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

What a nice surprise, to come over to join the party and find my baby shower invitation featured!! Thank you soooo much! That really makes me feel great! :) And thank you for hosting again and giving us the opportunity to show our creations. ~Zuni

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Love the feature on the tea towels! I'm a New Follower. Hope you stop by my linky party Simple & Sweet Fridays.

Jody

Patti said...

Thanks for hosting "Home Sweet Home" have a great day.

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.



Jody

Clara said...

Thank you for hosting Sherri. I love the chicken towels.
~Clara

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi there!! All linked up- thanks for sharing at FNF and for hosting! :)

Ivy and Elephants said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm enjoying so much your features and scouting out the party. I LOVE tea towels! I think they look so pretty all folded and stacked to so off all the variety. So much history there.
Yours are gorgeous!
Big hugs,
Patti