Pages

Friday, July 17, 2026

Summer Zinnias

Summer Zinnias
Here is a bouquet of some of my favorite zinnias this year.

Summer Zinnias


Summer Zinnias
strawflower
There are also a few strawflowers I grew for drying. 

Summer Zinnias
I placed the bouquet in the cottage corner by some recent thrift store finds. Yes, I found Mason Cash mixing bowls at the thrift store!

In Victory,
Sherry

6 comments:

  1. Zinnias are such a joyful summer flower, and that colorful bouquet looks absolutely gorgeous in the cottage corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your zinnias are stunning!! 😍 The bowls are beautiful too. I hope you continue to treasure these summer days my Friend💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HOW WONDERFUL - GREAT COLORS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful Pictures from the colorful Zinnias. And the Bowels are my Favorit, so wonderful the coleurs. I wish you a nice rest week. Best wishes, Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you wonderful people who take the time to comment. I appreciate them and love to connect with you.