Thursday, January 7, 2016

Home Sweet Home #253

A Fresh Start 2016: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I had tea and began journaling for the new year in A Fresh Start: 2016.  I was still on a mini break this week getting new routines in order for the new year, so let's get right to the party.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!

Tea cups and forget me nots
I am featuring Rose Garden Malevik and his Saturday Show Off party.   Does this floral arrangement get you longing for spring?  It is called forget-me-not and displaced roses. Haken is the owner of this blog and his gardening skills are fabulous. Many creative and delightful designs like the one above can be found at his site.  He just started a YouTube channel and the video titled Rose Garden Malevik was a stunner.  Click the link to view.  It is flower therapy calling to my heart for sure!

The French Hutch
Emily of The French Hutch shared the hutch and A Christmas Brooch Bouquet which was unique and fun idea. 

Pom Pom Snowmen
The Life of Jennifer Dawn shared Yarn Pom Pom Snowman and Snow woman.  Such a cute idea for children on wintery days! 

Christmas Home Tour 2015
Cindy at Dwellings The Heart of Your Home shared Christmas Home Tour 2015.  It was hard to pick one image from that post to share but, I found one with no trouble!  Just kidding!

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!


Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source. 


Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry - LOVE all the features - I'm off now to check out that rose video - thanks for sharing !
Have a wonderful weekend

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your features are sensational this week! I am so ready to settle into the routine of the new year! Thank you for your cozy party at Home Sweet Home, Sherry. I'm really feeling it right now.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. I love the little white feather tree of Cindy's; very cute! Have a wonderful weekend.


Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy 2016 New Year Sherry. I was just enjoying your amaryllis and lace curtains and teacups and the spinach growing outside in a garden planter. Thank you for Home Sweet Home 253. A pleasure to visit.

Lory at Designthusiasm said...

Your blog makes me feel like I've come home! Like I found the group of people whose aesthetic I complete gel with... :-) What a delight! I love your posts, your features, the entrants in your link party. It's truly a joy to visit.

One question - I notice you have one linkup that's another link party (in fact someone you've featured). Is it ok to link up a link party? I'm a co-host at Share It One More Time and we've been trying to get more decor people to link up. We're a large party and the decor people would have such a great chance to be featured because all 6 hosts are more decor oriented than the other things people link. In any case, would love to have you link with us, and also, would love to extend the invitation to those who link with you. So if I can link our party here, please let me know.

The party is Saturday mornings (starting 6am) at

Thanks for hosting and for such an enjoyable party!!


Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Christmas Home sweet of you!


Curtains in My Tree said...

There was some wonderful posts during this last Christmas Season
Thanks for starting the New Year off with your party

Happy 2016

Jean | said...

Sherry, so many great links of all sorts this week, I don't know where to start! Probably with one about tea!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for visiting and for your kind words!!
Thanks for hosting each week!!

Happy New Year!!


Maristela Guilherme said...

Linda postagem.
Um 2016 cheio de paz e sa├║de.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Such lovely features, especially the forget-me-nots in the teacup, gorgeous photo! Thanks so much for hosting and have a great rest of your week!

The French Hutch said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for including me in your features this week, such an honor! As always, thank you for hosting.

Janet Garon said...

Sherry, thank you so much for hosting this party each week.

Poppy said...

Happy New Year, Sherry!

Truly beautiful features, from the spring bouquet to the red and white festive fun. Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend.


Liz Hockamier said...

Lovely features Sherry.
I'm off to check out your Instagram page.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Melissa Wiges said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry!

Julie Reinwald said...

Thank you for the party, Sherry! Happy New Year!

Lynn Bean said...

Sherry, I love your new blog header pics! So sweet! Thanks for hosting once again my friend! Have a great week, Lynn

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for the amazing party! Please take a moment to stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy New Year! Lou Lou Girls

Jennifer Dawn said...

Thank you so much for sharing my pom pom snowmen!

handmade by amalia said...

What a lovely selection. Thank you for hosting.


Related Posts with Thumbnails