Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Year End Tea Review 2015

Modern tea: The Charm of Home
Well it is that time of year for the year end tea review. Wow, what a year.  Here I will post some of my favorite teatimes from each month for 2015.  For January, I liked the message on my teabag; Enjoy Every Moment.  Are you enjoying every moment?  You can, ignore the chaos, come from a center calm of love, and believe in a greater good for all of this. God is in control, just ride the waves. 

Adagio Tea.gif: The Charm of Home
I made my first .gif for February in Happy Valentine's Day with Adagio Teas.

Pink Tulip Tea: The Charm of Home
I paused to enjoy my favorite color in Pink Tulip Tea for March.  

The Legend of Blue Willow China: The Charm of Home
I had a lot of fun with the research for this post in April; The Legend of Blue Willow China.

Nature Lover: The Charm of Home
This year was a little easier for me when I got back to the things I love.  Which I did here in this tea for May; Nature Lover.

Blackberry Skillet Pie: The Charm of Home
The blackberries were ripe in June and I was sponsored by Heritage Lace in this post; Blackberry Skillet Pie.

Mad Tea'15: The Charm of Home
In July, I joined a favorite link party in Mad Tea '15.

Bohemian Tea: The Charm of Home
In August, I took on the trends in Bohemian Tea.

Pie Cooling in the Window: The Charm of Home
In September, I stepped back in time and cooled a pie in the windowsill with Comforting Home.

Fall Tea: The Charm of Home
In October, I played around with an aesthetic type of post; ( and the word aesthetic means something very different on Tumblr than it does on Instagram!) for The Proper Squirrel.  

A Tea Fit for Fairies: The Charm of Home
In November, another aesthetic type of post in A Tea Fit for Fairies.  I love this look, I plan on more of this for 2016.

Christmas Cheer Tea: The Charm of Home
And finally, in December a simple post in Christmas Cheer.  

This was a great year for the blog.  I feel like I really grew creatively and I plan on more of that in 2016.  I'll be back with tea next week and share more.  Don't forget, tomorrow I'll resume the Home Sweet Home party.  I have so enjoyed doing that linky party and appreciate each one of you who take the time to link up and share each week! Have a stellar start to 2016! 

Sherry

I will link this to:
  
There Is No Place Like Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups 
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House 
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Vintage Charm at Charm Bracelet Diva

7 comments:

Bernideen said...

Dear Sherry:
I love all this pictures and of course the video one is an A+. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful tea time shots! lovely.....

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Sherry, what a beautiful year in tea! Somehow I missed the history of Blue Willow post and so will go read it now.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Wonderful tea time memories...I love blue willow so will head over to read it. Thanks for hosting and wishing you a bless new year!

Lynn Bean said...

Beautiful posts Sherry! Happy New Year!!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

absolutely gorgeous photos, Sherry! And now I wish I had some pie! :)

Margie said...

Happy New Year, Sherry! I always enjoy seeing your beautiful tea settings. May 2016 be filled with more happy sipping!

Parsimonious Perfection said...

Beautiful teas, Sherry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails