Thursday, December 10, 2015

Home Sweet Home #250

Advent: Peace
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I lit the second candle on my advent wreath for Peace.

Rosemary Wreath
With coffee this week I was baking and crafting my way out of sadness from watching the news in Rosemary and Cream Cheese Cookies.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!

Christmas Home Tour
Jamie at Anderson & Grant shared her Christmas Home Tour with Country Living.

Advent Calendar
Kathleen at Charm Bracelet Diva shared Vintage Chalkboard Christmas Countdown/Advent Calendar.

Holiday Table
Melissa at Dancing Dog Cabin shared What Is a Holiday Table? 

Dining Room Reveal
Patti at Old Things New shared At Long Last Dining Room Reveal.

My Heart Will Miss
And last but not least by any means,  Elisha of Sufficient Grace shared My Heart Will Miss.  Her opening line was "These moments my heart will miss."  That really says it all.  I am a Mother of three boys and I too miss these moments so much.  This one really hit home.  Great job on this post Elisha, so poignant and true. 

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!


Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

And now, on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source. 


Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!


Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Such pretty features! Thanks so much for hosting each week.

Janet Garon said...

Sherry, thanks for the party!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 250. Can you believe that number !!! Love seeing your vignettes and the features.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for always hosting and for the inspiration. Any Cream cheese cookies leftover?

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I too miss those days of innocence and childhood Christmas memories! Elisha's post is touching! Wonderful features! Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend, Sherry.

Christmas blessings,

Elisha Wolter said...

Thank you so much for featuring my blog on your wonderful blog, and for hosting such a beautiful link-up! I look forward to browsing others' posts! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Jean | said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting. Those cream cheese cookies look like something I need right this minute with my tea!

Mimi said...

Sherry, thanks so much for hosting. Your advent wreath looks very special indeed. Mimi xxx

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry. Going to check out those cream cheese cookies right now!

Patricia Krank said...

Thank yo Sherry for featuring my dining room. I apapreciate you so much.
Blessings to you,

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you Sherry for hosting this party! I am having such a good time checking out all of the holiday links. xx Jo

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Wonderful features. Thanks for hosting.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

It's amazing how many different ways there are to decorate for Christmas! Thanks for bringing everybody together, Sherry!

Melissa Wiges said...

Sherry, thank you for featuring my holiday table post! Have a great weekend.


Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please take a moment and stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We love to pin and tweet every creation that comes to the party! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the party, have a great weekend!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails