Thursday, December 3, 2015

Home Sweet Home #249

Advent Week 1: Hope
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I started the advent season with Hope.

Christmas Cheer: The Charm of Home
Next, I wrote some Christmas cards over a cup of coffee in Christmas Cheer.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!

Angel Wings Craft
Debby at Debby Goes Shabby shared these angel wings she made with a Friday Goodwill Find! 

Christmas Tea
Betty at My Cozy Corner shared A Little Bit of Christmas.  

Cloche Nativity
Lori at Dining Delight shared Creche Refresh: Update to Nativity Scene.  She captured this lovely shot in the window at twilight! 

Snowy Hyacinths
Hakan of Rose Garden Malevik shared Christmas Crafts with Hyacinths- Some "Snowy" Hyacinths. He potted the hyacinths in these snowy jars and then placed them in this window!  So pretty! 

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

And now, on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source. 


24 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Enjoy our weekend!!

Hugs,
Deb

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry - hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Susan Freeman said...

Such lovely features! Thanks for the lovely party.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, such wonderful features, Sherry. Thank you for hosting and enjoy your weekend.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Janet Garon said...

Thank you for hosting another great party, Sherry! Enjoy your weekend!

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

The features are beautiful this week. I love to see how others decorate for the holidays. Thank you for hosting!

Monika Bourderioux said...

Thanks for a party. Today I am sharing with you paper candles and doily garland as Xmas tree decoration. Hugs.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Such a happy post, love seeing all the creativity. Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 249. Love visiting and joining in.

Shelia said...

Hi Sherry! I'm so glad I can join your party today. What wonderful talented bloggers we have. Thank you for hosting.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

Lovely features! Thanks for the party! xoKathleen

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very lovely features.
Thanks for hosting and having me.
Happy weekend.
FABBY

Melissa Wiges said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So much to warm the heart! Thanks for hosting, Sherry. I know how busy life is for you!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks as always for the party....and for hosting.

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! I'm happy to join in !! ~Zuni

Deborah Cline said...

Dear Sherry

First, thank you for your party and hosting each week and second I was very excited to see my sweet angel wings when I was reading your blog to post my next Friday Goodwill Find. What a very sweet surprise it made my heart flutter!

Thank you!

Debby
Debby Goes Shabby

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Creche Refresh! I'm always honoured (and shocked) to get highlighted at any blog party when there is so many other talented bloggers out there! Thanks also for hosting this wonderful little get-together each week. I love the Christmas header you have - so pretty and cozy looking!

Patricia Krank said...

Thank you for hosting the party Sherry.
Blessings,
Patti

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you Sherry for hosting. I'm loving all of the wonderful holiday links. Jo

Pura Vida said...

Happy December Sherry!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello Fabulous! I love coming to your party each week. Please take a minute to swing by our party that goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the party, hope your weekend is wonderful!!

Erika said...

A stunning collection of posts you put together! Thanks for hosting! I'm loving all the Christmas articles and blog posts lately.

Lynn Bean said...

Thanks so much for sharing your "sweet" Home Sweet Home Party! Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails