Thursday, November 12, 2015

Home Sweet Home #246

Tiffany Flush Mount Light from Parrot Uncle
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I was fortunate enough to get to review a wonderful tiffany flush mount light from Parrot Uncle.  It is a wonderful light fixture and they have many more that would look fantastic in your home for the holidays!  Check them out!  

A November Tea: The Charm of Home
I had tea with a gorgeous poppy teacup in A November Tea.

Brown Butter Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies
I also baked up a new cookie recipe for the holidays in Brown Butter Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies from my new favorite cookbook Quick-Shop-&-Prep 5 Ingredient Baking.  This was a great cookbook.  I could bake my whole way through it and it would be a great Christmas gift for the favorite baker on your list.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are so very talented!  Here are a few that caught my eye. I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!

Farmhouse Style: Tarnished Royalty
Ann of Tarnished Royalty shared Farmhouse Dining Room Part 2 & My Desk Space which was loaded with vintage charm.

Alexis at Chemistry Cachet shared The Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.  These looked so good and they had cranberries in them! 

Kristi of Making It In the Mountains shared How to Style a Fireplace in Four Simple Steps.  I think she has the tricks that make it look perfect! 

Andrea of Scrapality shared Chalk Paint Refrigerator and ChalkOla Chalk Markers.  This was so creative and kids would love it! 

I have on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts! Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!


Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

And now, on Instagram

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

That is a pretty light fixture and aren't you lucky to get to keep it! Thanks for sharing and hosting and have a lovely weekend.

Autumn blessings,

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Julie Reinwald said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry! Have a good week :)

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, Sherry and for the party each week!!


Janet Garon said...

Thank you for hosting this party, Sherry! Have a great weekend!

Alexis Rochester said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cookies! I plan on making those again this weekend :) Thanks for hosting your party & have a wonderful day!

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Wonderful features! The cookies look soooo yummy!
Thank you for the party! : - )

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry, Thanks so much for hosting each week and have a wonderful weekend.

Patricia Krank said...

Beautiful flush mount fixture Sherry! Thank you for hosting this party and have a blessed weekend (almost).

Cathy Carroll said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry. Have a great week. Cathy

Andrea Fogleman said...

Thank you for hosting and featuring my Thanksgiving refrigerator this week. Have a wonderful weekend.

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Sherry. Thanks for hosting a fun party for us! Lots of inspiration as we move toward Thanksgiving (and Christmas!) ~Zuni

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Sherry. Have a wonderful weekend.

xinex said...

Great features and I lije the tiffany. Thanks for hosting....Christine

Melissa Wiges said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry!

Ms Misantropia said...

Now I crave cinnamon cookies, they look so yummy!

I will have to come back to visit the other bloggers once I am ready for Christmas :)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Such a great time of year! That chalkboard fridge is amazing! Thanks for the cozy party!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello fabulous! I can’t wait each week to party with you. Thank you! Please take a moment to stop by our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We love pinning and tweeting each masterpieces that come to our party. Lou Lou Girls

DIY Crush Blog said...

I appreciate your party!! I just tweeted your party ;) I would love to see you at my craft party which starts Thursdays at 7pm EST. Have a great weekend!

Susan Clayton said...

A lovely mix of posts this week So much to get to, oh well, housework will wait!

Robin @ ReDo It Yourself Inspirations said...

Thank you for hosting the fun, Sherry!
Happy weekend! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails