Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fall Crafting

Fall Tea: The Charm of Home
Now is the perfect time to do some fall crafting. One of my favorite ways to craft is from the garden.  I am often bringing the outdoors in and using it in a way to enhance my home.  This book was written by Louise Curley widely know as the Welly Woman by her popular blog by the same name.  I did a full review on the book yesterday.  It was really good.

Fall Tea: The Charm of Home
Fall Tea: The Charm of Home
I am starting to have more Halloween ideas. Today's black and orange tea is getting me in the mood...for Halloween that is.  The teacup is by Gracie Tea Ware.

Fall Tea: The Charm of Home
I am always a sucker for any teacup in a chintz pattern!  

Sherry

I will link to these parties:
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
The Party Bunch Weekend Linky at The Idea Room
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Rooted in Thyme Simple and Sweet Fridays
Share Your Cup Thursday at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen 
Sundays Down Under Party at Natasha in Oz
The Not Just Homemaking Party at Hope in Every Season
Saturday Show Off with Rose Garden Malevik
Table It Link Party at Rustic and Refined

7 comments:

Lynn Bean said...

I love the teacup and saucer. I can see that in a lot of different tea parties. Have a great day. Lynn

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

The teacup saucer is lovely and looks perfect for this time of the year.

Nancy Roberts said...

I love these pics, Sherry! The lights look so cute strung through the setting. Gives me some ideas!

Gypsy Heart said...

Love black and white anything! I really like having the twinkle lights scattered around.

xo
Pat

Susan Clayton said...

Lovely thoughts and photos. You always inspire me.

Deborah Will said...

Love the teacup and the saucer. Love all your sweet things each week. i have all my Mom's old collection of teacups and need to start using them more in my blogs.

Mom Das said...

Hi! Was away from the blog for a long time, but am back now, and started strolling through my favorites. Your blog is special to me. Loved the black and white tea cup and also the napkin. The pumpkin vase looks smart and very neat. Really like it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails