Thursday, September 3, 2015

Home Sweet Home #236

Bohemian Tea: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I embraced my inner gypsy in Bohemian Tea.  This was another transition week in my house and this was my only post.  Oh, and by the way have a nice Labor Day weekend in the states!    

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicous recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are very talented!  Your posts were gorgeous this week!  Here are a few that caught my eye.  I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!

Gorgeous Children's Rooms
Suzan at Simply Vintageous shares a fun series on her blog called I Wanna Live There Wednesday and this past week's home was dreamy!  This was just the children's rooms.

Angel Lush Cakes
Suzanne at Simply Suzanne's shared Angel Lush Cakes, which were beautiful.

Cooking with Basil
Sylvia's Simple Life shared Basil, in which she shared a memory of her grandmother and this wonderful herb.

Staircase bookcase
Melissa at Dancing Dog Cabin shared Transitioning to an Autumn State of Mind; in which she reflects about creating this vignette in her gorgeous stair nook.

I have on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


23 comments:

Janet Garon said...

Thank you for the party Sherry!

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks SO much for the feature Sherry - the children's rooms were my favorite in last week's home !!!
And thanks for hosting - hope you have a wonderful weekend
xox

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!
Hugs,
Deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Mmm, the angel lush cake looks scrumptious! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the long weekend, Sherry.

Blessings,
Sandi

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, I meant to tell you that I made the cinnamon roll cake this week and we love it!

Miss Kitty said...

I must be about the same age as your parents...I was a college student in the 1970's too! I really liked your post about Bohemian things. Thanks for hosting this blog party for us to share our projects with each other.

Kim said...

What a lovely party, Sherry, thanks you!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting, sorry I miss last week, we were out clamping!

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry! Have a great Labor Day Weekend :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Lovely features (some tasty too) Sherry. Thank you for Home Sweet Home 236.

Mary K.- In the boondocks said...

Sherry this was my first time here and you can bet I'll be back again next week. Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting.

Alexis Rochester said...

Good afternoon Sherry, thanks for hosting! Have a great rest of the week!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you Sherry! Happy weekend!

Have a Daily said...

Beautiful features Sherry. Have a wonderful holiday!
hugs,
Jann

Melissa Wiges said...

Thanks so much for featuring me Sherry! I really appreciate it! Have a great weekend.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sherry. Have a great weekend!
Gina

Sarah Shelly said...

Thanks for the awesome party Sherry. The features were to die for. Have a great week.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Sarah said...

Sherry, I couldn't get my link to load earlier in the evening. Worked like a charm just now. '-)
Thanks for hosting.

Carol said...

Thank you for another great party, Sherry! Have a great weekend.

Poppy said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! Have a wonderful labour day weekend!

Poppy

Sylvia said...

I enjoyed reading your post about Bohemian style - art, love, music and freedom - truly inspiring! Thank you very much for featuring my basil photos, you are always kind to me. Wishing you a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I always get so excited to stop by your party each week. It’s so fabulous! Please take a moment to party with us. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

Melissa Wiges said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails