Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pizzelle S'mores

Pizzelle Smores: The Charm of Home
Did you know you could make s'mores with pizzells?  I didn't!  Then I found the idea on this package of them I bought at the grocery this week.  The children always liked the pizzelles.

Pizzelle Smores: The Charm of Home
They liked them even more with some chocolate...

Pizzelle Smores: The Charm of Home
and marshmallows toasted right on the oven.  So easy we didn't even have to build a campfire.  

Pizzelle Smores: The Charm of Home
We just kept making them.  They were that good!

Sherry

I will link this to:

Foodie Friday at Rattlebridge Farm
Homemaking Linkup at Hope In Every Season 
Tickle My Taste Buds Tuesdays at Lori's Culinary Creations
Fridays Unfolded at Nancherrow
Weekend Retreat Linky Party at AKA Design and Life
Foodie Friends Friday at Walking on Sunshine
Rooted in Thyme Simple and Sweet Fridays
Share Your Cup Thursday at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen  
Sunday's Down Under at Natasha in Oz   
Home Matters linky Party at life With Lorelai 

11 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Great idea!

Chloe Crabtree said...

I like the idea of using the pizzelles instead of graham crackers. These look amazing, I will have to try this idea. I would love it if you would come by and share these at Celebrate it Sunday!

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh yes, I can see that those would be way better than graham crackers! Love the idea. :-) I might just like to make an ice cream sandwich out of them!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Holy cow!!! What a great idea. I think. Lol.

Angelina at Petite Haus said...

What a great idea! I am sure they tasted delicious!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

I've never heard of pizzelles, but they're now on my list to find! The smores look so yummy! Thanks for sharing this tasty idea! ~Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! They do look real good.

Mary said...

Love these Sherry! Pinned to my Gimme S'mores board :)

Sarah said...

Love this idea! Thanks for the tip, Sherry!

Julie said...

Great features, Sherry! Thanks for the party, and have a good week!

Lou Lou Girls said...

I absolutely love this! Pinned and tweeted. Thank you so much for bringing such a masterpiece to our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We can’t wait to party with you! Lou Lou Girls