Thursday, July 30, 2015

Home Sweet Home #231

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I made Blackberry Pie Bars in Blackberry Season

I found out you could make s'mores out of these in Pizzelle S'mores.

There are so many great ideas, decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   All of you are very talented!  You all had a lot of great post!  Here are a few that caught my eye.  I pin a lot from this party each week! These features were all pinned!

Jacqueline of Cabin & Cottage weaved her magic around my heart again in Little Things.

Quaker Hill Farm had a tea in memory of a relative that was really sweet in An Uncommon Tea.  I couldn't find a way to comment on her site. I am so sorry for you loss, your tea was lovely!

Debbie at One Little Project shared the 50 + Best Ice Cream Recipes.  Some are no churn too!  

Anne of Anne's Attic-Design shared Shutters for Home Decor, but it was the angel wings that caught my eye!

I have on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)

Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


22 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous food and yummy features, as always, Sherry! Thanks much!

Alexis Rochester said...

Looks like some wonderful features! Thanks for hosting today, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Sherry for Home Sweet Home 231. Have a wonderful week.

Lynda Brandly said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Janet Garon said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry!

Quaker Hill Farm said...

Oh Sherry! How surprised I was to see my post about an Uncommon Tea! That was so sweet of you! I somehow lost the ability to comment on this post, not sure what happened. Bless you and have a wonderful day! always enjoy seeing everyone's posts on your site!

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry!

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, thank you so much for hosting this delightful party! Have a wonderful weekend.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks so much for featuring my post Sherry! It's always great to be a part of your homey blog party!

xinex said...

So many beautiful things to see! Thanks for hosting...Christine

Melissa Wiges said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting!

Sarah said...

Another delightful party, Sherry. Thanks for hosting!

Patricia Krank said...

I'm thinkin' that Pizelle S'mores would be the most amazing dessert! Yum! Thanks for hosting. The features are grrreat!
Blessings,
Patti

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thank you for hosting this party Sherry! Great features. I'm pinning those blackberry pie bars. They look delicious! Diane

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you so much for featuring my shutters! What a fun surprise, and thank you for hosting. Jo

Lady of the Manor said...

I loved your blackberry pie bars!! Thanks for hosting each week! Zenda

Cathy Carroll said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Love all the wonderful features. Have an awesome weekend. Cathy

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! I’m thrilled to be a part of your party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls

Lowcarb team member said...

Hi - I've just come across from Amy's blog. What a lovely array of things to look at and read, thanks.

Have a great weekend

All the best Jan

DIY Crush Blog said...

Great party again! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for taking the time to thank me for joining your party, Sherry. How nice of you to do that (and to host the party as well!). ~Zuni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails