Monday, July 6, 2015

Getting Lost in Wonderland...

Mad Tea Party 2015
It's Mad Tea Party time!  I haven't been to Vanessa's Mad Tea for a few years but, this year I will be there.  This is my absolute favorite link party.  If you have never visited Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist she is the most beautiful talented host out there!  There is time this week to plan a tea, the links go live Saturday.  Come and join the party!     

Mad Tea Party 2015: The Charm of Home
Here is a sneak peak into my backyard where I had a Mad Tea this weekend.

Mad Tea Party 2015: The Charm of Home
It is hard for me not to turn into Tim Burton when I edit these photos.  I so want to make them "more something"  when I play with the effects in the photo editing.  That is the fun of Vanessa's Mad Tea, you can let your playful side come out.
Meanwhile I am still editing the other 100 or so photos and trying to find just the right magic for them to each shine!  I will see  you for the Home Sweet Home party this Thursday and Saturday I will be mad for tea!

Lace tablecloth and tea mugs provided for this Mad Tea by Heritage Lace.  More to come on that...


I will link this to:
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites
Tuesday Cuppa Tea at Antiques and Teacups 
Friends Sharing Tea at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog 
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Your Going to Love it Tuesday At Kathe with an E
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Totally Terrific Tuesday at Live Randomly Simple
Project Inspire at An Extraordinary Day
Do Tell Tuesday at Maybe She Made It
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Share your Style Thursday at Common Ground
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of the Home
What to Do Weekends at Shoestring Elegance
Idea Box Thursday at Mila's Little Things
Tuesday Garden Party at Simplify, Live Love


Sarah said...

Eager to "attend" your Mad Tea. I haven't joined in a few years either, but had hoped to this year. Unfortunately I haven't gotten my act together as yet. "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late . . ."

See you on Saturday!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, the Mad Hatter tea party sounds like fun. Too bad I'm too busy these days to 'attend.' Love your setting in the garden! Have fun at the party and thanks for joining me for tea. Enjoy your week.


Zaa said...

Ha Ha ..Aren't you having fun .. and it's so kind of you to share the excitement.. Just keep the pictures coming, so that we can be part of the Mad Teaparty..Who knows, maybe the madness will spread...OMG wouldn't that be a part( Hee Hee)..Love those little pumpkin lights ands your table just needs the white Rabbit..Which I could dress up as ... See... you've got me jumping down the teatime rabbit hole... CUTE post...ENJOY your madness at Vanessa's party..It's worth the effort... Hugs

JP said...

Oh, Sherry, I just can't wait to see what gorgeousness you will create!

Margie said...

Nice teaser! Can't wait to see the rest of the party!

Pura Vida said...

Oh how fun

Bernideen said...

That looks darling! You did a very creative table setting!

Ruth W said...

Great photos Tim...I mean Sherry...Lol! Love your garden and the table looks perfect! Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!

Patricia Krank said...

A mad tea party, what fun! I do hope you'll share some more photos next week! Thanks for hosting and blessings to you,

Crystal said...

I love, love, love your blog. It is both beautiful and inspiring. I have collected tea sets for a little while and I am in love with some of yours. I have mused over the idea of a Harvest Tea and you have inspired me to try to make it happen. Thank you for a sweet and beautiful blog.


Related Posts with Thumbnails