Thursday, February 26, 2015

Home Sweet Home #209

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home.  This week I photographed a little miniature rose in A Rose in the Snow.

The family requested I make my Chicken Enchiladas and I took new photos for the blog too.

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post! Here are a few that caught my eye.

Marcia's Cottage shared a gorgeous Downton Abbey tea event she attended in Teapots, Nests, Roses, and Lemons.

Linda at Beautiful Ideas shared her Christmas kitchen a little late but; it is worth seeing no matter what time of the  year, in Kitchen Leftovers That Sparkle.

Kathleen at Charm Bracelet Diva shared How to Make a Map Coordinates Pillow-Ikea Pillow Hack.  I love decorating with maps so this really appealed to me!

Alexandra at Prairie Charm shared her lovely Kitchen Before and After

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything from your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button for the party is under the button tab at the top of the blog, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.





23 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, your features are really lovely. Thank you for hosting and enjoy the weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Janet Garon said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! I hope you have a great weekend!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thanks for hosting. I am coming to the party from the Blogger's group on Facebook.

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry - hope you have a great weekend
xox

Susan Freeman said...

Thanks for the party Sherry!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry!!

Hugs,
Deb

Patricia Krank said...

Hi Sherry - What beautiful features this week and I can see by the link ups that the line up for next week will be wonderful! Spring!
Have a blessed weekend dear lady,
Patti

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for the party...and for hosting!

Liz Hockamier said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you so much for hosting! :)
Have a great weekend.
~Liz

Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

Thanks for featuring my map coordinates pillow, Sherry! I'm so glad you liked it. If you love maps you've got to make one:) Thanks also for hosting this great party week after week. It's really appreciated!
xoKathleen

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your header looks so pretty ad cheery, Sherry! Just like spring. Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend!

KathyB. said...

So many wonderful ideas and beautiful blog posts to see in this blog party !

angie said...

sherry, thank you for hosting!!! i love your pictures and party!!! hugs, angie from germany

Linda said...

Hi Sherry,
You are a doll for featuring my post, even though the photos were 'leftovers'! Lol You are always so kind to me and I thank you. I look forward to your parties. Thank you for investing your time each week to host. Wishing you a wonder-filled weekend,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

bj said...

Thanks for a great party

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you Sherry for a grand party! This my first time and you have so many great bloggers. Jo

Cathy Carroll said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Brenda. Have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

living from glory to glory said...

Hello!
Now where did that week go?
Thank you for your lovely Party!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings, Roxy

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello Gorgeous! I always love coming to your party. Thank you for hosting. We would love it if you would stop by our party. That would be amazing! Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Jeannie and Linda said...

Sherry, I love all the features! Thank you for the beautiful party. Have a blessed weekend!

Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Thank you for hosting such wonderful inspiration! Have a fabulous weekend!

mjmaterazo said...

another great party! thanks for hosting and thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment. you're very sweet & i truly appreciate it. xo- maryjo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails