Thursday, December 11, 2014

Home Sweet Home #199

This week for tea I shared some new gardening books that would make Great Gifts for Your Gardeners!

I also cooked up a great recipe for Christmas morning in Cranberry and Brie Puff Pastry Swirls.

I pinned so much from last week's HSH party!  You all had so many wonderful Christmas posts!  Thank you so much for sharing.  It wouldn' be a party without  you!  Here are a few that caught my eye.


Jody at Southern Seazons styled the most beautiful Christmas Plaids on the Front Porch.




Cindy at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home shared her newly remodeled kitchen: In the Kitchen and Keeping Room.

The Vintage Chateau shared with us great tips on how to host a Christmas Cookie Exchange.

Cynthia of Clockwork Interiors showed how to create the cutest Angel Feather Ornament.

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr



The invitation is wide open for you to come and share your Holiday posts here at Home Sweet Home till New Years.  The more the merrier! I would love to feature your holidays!

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



29 comments:

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Your Cranberry and Brie Puff Pastry Swirls look divine! I love the combination of savoury and sweet; it seems to satisfy everyone's palette!

Thanks for the party and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Poppy

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Mary said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Great features this week! Love Cindy's new kitchen! Your cranberry and brie swirls look tasty! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry, I always love a good gardening book with great photos for inspiration. What a great way to dream the hours away in the deep dark winter. Off now to pin your Cranberry Swirls... YUMMY!

Jody Klein said...

Sherry, thanks again for featuring my front porch. Your puff pastry swirls look delicious. Have a wonderful weekend.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the party.
Have a nice weekend coming.
FABBY

Patricia Krank said...

I have plenty of Christmas d├ęcor to share this week Sherry so I love that this is the party theme! Thank you for hosting. I hope your Christmas preparations are going smoothly. Enjoy the Season!
Patti

Catherine said...

Lovely party. xo Catherine

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you Sherry! Have a fun weekend!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry. Enjoy the rest of your week. ~ Nancy

Dee M said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry! :)

Sarah Shelly said...

Fantastic party. Thanks for hosting, and have a wonderful holiday season.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Amanda said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Sherry! What an honor! And thank you for hosting your fun party each week!

Blessings,
Amanda

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen and for hosting!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

First time joining in! Thanks for a wonderful blog party--lots of eye candy to explore!

Denise said...

Your puff pastry swirls look wonderful, Sherry!! Your photography is always so good. :) Thank you for hosting the Home Sweet Home party and have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Denise at Forest Manor

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting and making me hungry just before I go to work ;)

Janet Garon said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry. Lots of pretty posts to view!

Michele @ The Joyful Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I pinned your Cranberry and Brie Puff Pastry Swirls and can't wait to try them!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting! I'm off to visit some wonderful party links, looks like lots of good ones!
Have a great weekend,
Gina

Lady of the Manor said...

That pastry looked delicious!! thanks for hosting!

angie said...

lovely party!!! thank you!!! angie

The Vintage Chateau said...

Thanks again for featuring me this week and for hosting EVERY week! Those Brie and Cranberry Puffs look delicious!
Karee

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party,it runs until tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Love the gardening books for gifts, I'm going to check them out. The Puff Pastry Swirls look so yummy! Great features this week too!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Jody

Rattlebridge Farm said...

Sherry, thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home--I'm enjoying it!
Hope you have a great weekend.

Susan Clayton said...

Thank you for hosting Sherry. I can't wait to start visiting. Angels to you!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry. I am so happy to be partying with you this week..Happy Weekend..Judy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails