Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Home Sweet Home #197

Tweed Tea: The Charm of Home
Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I took tea and addressed the Millennials in Everything You Do is Beautiful...

Chocolate Pecan Tart: The Charm of Home
I also cooked up an alternative to pecan pie in Chocolate Pecan Tart.

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post!! Here are a few that caught my eye.
Laurel at The North End Loft shared Taking the Plunge-Refinishing Dining Room Furniture.  I love this story because she told how she took family furniture that had seen so many holidays and gave it a gorgeous makeover that fit her home perfectly!  Awesome Laurel!! 


Priscillas shared a beautiful I'll Be Home for Christmas Mantel.


Natasha at Keeping the Christmas Spirit Alive 365 shared Decorating Ideas for a Classic Blue and White Christmas.  Who doesn't love sticky notes?  The possibilities of this tree are endless, how fun is that?

Brooke at Creative Country Mom shared this great idea for Christmas/Winter  decorating: Antique Photo Garland.

Michael Lee West of Rattlebridge Farm shared a beautiful new book in  The Forest Feast with The Novel Bakers.


I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry

Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

The invitation is wide open for you to come and share your Holiday posts here at Home Sweet Home till New Years.  The more the merrier! I would love to feature your holidays!

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


20 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for the party.
Wishing you and yours a lovely Thanksgiving.
FABBY

Rattlebridge Farm said...

How very kind and generous of you to feature the Forest Feast! I've been tending sick Yorkies this week--hope I can join the party soon. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lady of the Woods said...

Sherry I just love your blog, thank you sincerely for hosting. Have a lovely Thanksgiving.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting and have a beautiful Thanksgiving with your loved ones, Sherry!

Blessings,
Sandi

Brooke Kroeger said...

Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting... I hope you will join me for Christmas in the Country starting Friday! xxx...Brooke

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and for featuring my old dining room set redo, Sherry. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I pinned your beautiful teacup and teapot on Tumblr without realizing it was yours. Such a wonderful photo! I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful. Thanks for hosting, Sheryy!

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

J'aime à chaque fois la sélection que vous nous proposez...
Merci pour ce partage.
Gros bisous ✺ ♡ ✺

Sarah said...

Sherry, hope you and your family enjoy a delightful Thanksgiving. I'm grateful for your friendship in Blogland and for your weekly party full of inspiration.

mjmaterazo said...

love your blog. thank you so much for hosting and for your sweet comments. i truly appreciate it.
happiest thanksgiving- MJ

Carrie B. said...

Your tart looks delish! So many folks with wonderful ideas. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Poppy said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! Your chocolate pecan tart looks delicious! Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Poppy

angie said...

danke für die superschönen bilder und inspirationen!!! liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

angie said...

soooo viele wunderschöne und süße bilder!!! danke und liebe grüße von angie

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Thanks for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Natasha In Oz said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my Christmas blog and post-I am so appreciative!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and that you stayed warm!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by and partying with you. Thank you for hosting. Please come and party with us at our party. We would really appreciate it. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

xinex said...

The pecan tart looks so yummy!...Christine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails