Thursday, November 13, 2014

Home Sweet Home #195

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I showed off my Tea Accessories.

I was playing with my food in Turkey Food Crafting.

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post!! Here are a few that caught my eye.

I just loved the industrial, modern, and unique quality about Biljana Shabby's Wooden Pallet Christmas Tree.

Looking for a Christmas idea?  How about a DIY No-Sew Fleece Hat as cute as this?  From Caseperlatesta.


Home Remedies had the perfect remedy for this chilly weather in Caramel Apple Cider.

Vintagesavonette shared her lovely handmade Christmas Angels.  Isn't she wonderful!

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Sherry


Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.



20 comments:

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Dear Sherry,
Thank you so much for hosting another fun party!
Have a great weekend,
Suzanne

the cape on the corner said...

caramel apple cider, yum! thanks for hosting.
b

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party Sherry - wonderful features !
I especially love those thanksgiving treats you made with your nieces
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,

Trisha said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!

~Trisha

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
It's always a pleasure to join your party. Great features and thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Oh that Caramel Apple Cider looks delicious on this cold snowy day! :)

Lady of the Manor said...

Great features, especially that Caramel Apple Cider!! Thanks for hosting!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Blessings,
Cindy

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Hello Sherry,
Oh how good that cider looks on a cold night like tonight. Thanks so much for hosting.

Blessings,
Linda

Patricia Krank said...

Thank you Sherry for all you do each week to make this party fun! Blessings to you, Patti

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for another lovely party.
FABBY

xinex said...

I love those turkey food craft!...Christine

Dee M said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry. Have a great weekend. :)

Biljana said...

Sherry, thanks a lot for featured my Diy pallet Christmas tree.
Have a beautiful weekend, hugs Biljana

caseperlatesta said...

HI Sherry! Thank you so much for hosting such a great party! And for featuring too!! See you! Iky

Amy Lee said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Sherry, and for featuring my Caramel Apple Cider! Stay warm, and have a great weekend!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! What a fun party. Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would really appreciate it.
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

A Joyful Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Sherry. I love that vintage angel. ~ Nancy

Denise said...

Hi Sherry,

I love your tea accessories, especially the blue and white tin! It's gorgeous!!

Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend! :)

Hugs,

Denise at Forest Manor

Theresa Begin said...

Hi, Sherry!! I hope you've had a wonderful week! Thanks so much for hosting the party! I think you'll like this one! :) Have a Great weekend!
Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails