Thursday, October 16, 2014

Home Sweet Home #191

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I was a lucky girl I got to try out chocolates in Lily's Chocolates and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Oh, you know how I love Halloween so I am having fun with it in the Marauder's Tea.

I was so proud of this cake I created the recipe all on my own, in the Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake.  

There are so many great ideas, great decorating, and delicious recipes at the Home Sweet Home Party each week.   You all had a lot of great post!! Here are a few that caught my eye.

Peonies and Orange Blossoms had a fantastic looking soup in German Pumpkin Soup.

At Everyday Living, Pam Richardson shared one of the most gorgeous barn wedding receptions I have ever seen in Tablescape Tuesday: The Wedding Edition.

At Karen's Up On the Hill she shared her beautiful baths in A Tour of 4 Bathrooms.

Anjana, At the Corner of Happy and Harried shared these amazing looking Crème Pâtissière Filled Mini Apple Tarts.

I had on several occasions wanted to feature some of your entries but, you don't create a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.  So, please include that link so I can feature you too!
I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!


Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging on  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.   I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


Diann said...

OMG! That cake of yours looks amazing!! Thanks for hosting!

Susan Freeman said...

Always something wonderful to see and learn at your party. Thank you!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Suzan Sweatman said...

Oh I have to check out these features - incredible !
Thanks so much for hosting Sherry - have a wonderful weekend ahead

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!


A Joyful Cottage said...

Still amazed by your cake, Sherry. The features this week are really something. Every one is a winner. I love them all. Thanks for the party, and have a great weekend. ~ Nancy

Poppy said...

Sherry, you've outdone yourself; what a beautiful cake! I'm sure it's just as scrumptious! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!


Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

That pumpkin spiced cake looks awesome! Bet it's yummy, too. Great mouth-watering photos as usual!

Janet Garon said...

I always start craving something wonderfully sweet after your mouthwatering photos, Sherry. Thanks for the party!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh my, that yummy looking pumpkin soup and your beautiful pumpkin cake would make a wonderful meal! Thanks for sharing and hosting, Sherry.


Karen @ karensuponthehill said...

Thank you so much Sherry!
I sure wish I could bake like you do!

Sylvia said...

Wow, Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake! It looks fabulous! Thank you for having me at Home Sweet Home this week; I hope you have a splendid Autumn season, Sherry.

Debra@Common Ground said...

that cake looks delicious! thanks so much for hosting!


That cake looks wonderful!
Thank you so much for hosting.
Have a lovely weekend ahead.

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! That cake of yours is still making me drool. Thank you for leaving your sweet comment on my blog with my burlap leaf banner tutorial. :) Have a great weekend! ~ Jamie

Lady of the Manor said...

Your cake looks yummy! Thanks for hosting.

sarah said...

Oh my word, that cake looks absolutely heavenly! I don't like pumpkin but I would be tempted to try it.

Kathe said...

Those mini apple tarts featured are calling my name, first, middle & last lol! Thank you for hosting Sherry!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Sherry, thanks so much for hosting..Have a great weekend..Judy

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I’m so excited to party with you today! We would love it if you would stop by our party. That would be fantastic!
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you so much, Sherry, for featuring me on your wonderful blog!

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for your feature! Be sure to check out my post today at You may just see something familiar!


Related Posts with Thumbnails