Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Tablescape with Corelle

Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
I am so happy to bring you a wonderful product review with my Halloween & fall tablescapes.  I was contacted by Corningware, Corelle, & More to review the new pattern of Corelle dishes "Boutique Cherish" Square Dinnerware Set.  I have to say that it wasn't a hard decision to say yes to this review.  My everyday pattern of dishes here at home is "Country Cottage" by Corelle.  I have raised three boys and I still have the basic dish set.  It is hard to imagine that dishes can withstand the family meals at my house for around twelve years and still be in one piece, but the Corelle dishes have.  

Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
These new dishes are more modern.  I love their square design and the white-on-white embossed pattern.  They give an everyday dish pattern a contemporary and chic look. No longer will the Corelle dishes have to stay in the cabinet on holidays. They will look equally stylish on the Thanksgiving table.  My oldest son will soon be out of the nest and a dish set like this would be perfect for him.   

Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
For my fall tablescape I created a black and white themed table.  The lunch and dinner plates have a spiderweb suspended across them which makes the soup/cereal bowl bounce as if it's caught in the web.    

Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
The tablecloths are a simple white cloth layered with a spiderweb tablecloth.  The black and white check napkins were just fabric that I sewed into napkins.

Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
The centerpiece was a few white pumpkins tied with a gingham check ribbon, a lantern with a white pillar candle, some acorns I picked up at a local park, and one little glittery spider trapped inside.

Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
The white dishes are so versatile for any table and I will happily be using them for tea and coffee posts too.  I already ordered the bread and butter plates to go with them for future posts. 


Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
I switched it up to a fall table.  I removed the tablecloth and added a black and white gingham table runner.  Then I switched out the napkins with a modern bright pattern.  The table runner and napkins were something I made.  

Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
As you can see, the pattern and color of these dishes will complement many table designs. 

Here is a closer look at the dishes. 

Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
They are made of the same lightweight break and chip resistant material as my original dishes, "Country Cottage." 

Halloween/Fall Tablescape with Corelle
The mug is a generous 11-1/2 ounces and made of procelain that will be perfect for serving any hot beverage.


I really love these beautiful dishes by Corelle and recommend them highly for your table.  
Thank you to Corelle for this product review!  
Corelle provided the dishes to me for review but the opinions are all my own.

Sherry

I will link this to:
Rooted in Thyme Simple and Sweet Fridays
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Say G'Day at Natasha in Oz
Share Your Cup Thursday at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen
Project Inspire at Cupcakes and Crinoline
Weekends are Fun Party at Oh My Heartsie Girl
Wake Up Wednesday at Sew Crafty Angel

What's It Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants
Totally Terrific Link Up Party at Live Randomly Simply
Treasure Box Tuesday at Yesterfood
Your Going to Love It Tuesday at Kathe with an E
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch

10 comments:

Cozy Little House said...

I really like those dishes! I sold my only white set of dishes from Penneys when I moved from TX. I miss them. I love your pretty chairs and table runner too.
Brenda

Denise said...

Hi Sherry,

Your tablescapes are great! :) I love the gingham table runner you made -- so pretty, and the black lantern makes a perfect fall centerpiece! I also like the bright green napkins with the black and white gingham.

These Corelle dishes are lovely! They've come a long way from the originals of years ago. We ate off those every day for years when I was growing up; they really held up well to lots of use and wear and tear. I know you'll enjoy using these; white dishes are so wonderfully versatile.

Thanks for the fall and Halloween inspiration, Sherry!

Hugs,

Denise at Forest Manor

Kathe said...

Sherry both of your tables capes are wonderful! Corelle has come a long way since my mom got her first set! I love the embossing and the modern chic square shape. I can see many tables with this set in your future :-)

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Merci de partager avec nous ces nombreuses photos mettant en valeur de superbes tables ! Une belle manière de fêter Halloween.

Gros bisous ♡

Deborah Montgomery said...

Those white dishes are so versatile, you'll be able to use them many different ways. I recently bought some plain white dishes b/c I took pity on my husband and son having to eat off flowery vintage china all the time!
I love your fall centerpiece with the gingham ties on the pumpkins!

Pura Vida said...

really adorable...love the colors

KathyB. said...

As much as I hate and fear spiders, this table-scape is not at all fear-provoking ! It is a classic and I am surprised at this, but the Corelle is lovely ! I also think this would be a wonderful table-scape for a 'Charlotte's Web' party.

The webs are very creative... but I especially love the versatility of this whole setting. it can be used through-out the fall by simply taking the spider parts away. ;)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

This is a darling halloween table! But I do love that gingham runner with the deep ruffle. The napkins and bit of ribbon on the pumkins add so much even though they are simple. I love the versatility of pretty white dishes too. Wonderful!

Cathy McInnes said...

I love the table settings that you have created! My favorite are the cheese graters and burlap, I really, really, really, love that idea! :-)
So glad that I stopped by today! What a great blog you have! Following you because I am excited to see more!
Cathy @ three kids and a fish

tablescapesbybev.com said...

Those dishes are indeed lovely and so versatile! Beautiful tables.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails